JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Ridiculousness! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2691201-ridiculousness.html)

kara74 November 8th, 2013 02:07 PM

Ridiculousness!

So occasionally I'll read the later DDCs - April, May, June. Mostly April because my half sister is due in April so I like to see where they are in their baby journey. I was reading a ticker for one of the ladies and it said 179 days left. I wanted to cry lol. I can't even imagine being back to having 179 days left. I don't even want to be in the 40s!

Anyone else have any ridiculousness going on?

Oriyan November 8th, 2013 02:36 PM

Re: Ridiculousness!

If baby got any lower, he could just stick a hand out and wave! Ridiculousness if you ask me!!!!

JulieMc November 8th, 2013 03:02 PM

Yes. Today at the hospital when I sat in a friggin hall in a wheelchair for 45 minutes because they forgot to send someone to take me back to my room, I decided to look through my chart, which is in a big binder. Ridiculousness is, inside they had a pouch with hospital wristbands for the twins and crib cards all filled out except the date. But they all had 11-?-2013 on it. WTH. A bit presumptuous if you ask me.

Oriyan November 8th, 2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieMc (Post 27787063)
Yes. Today at the hospital when I sat in a friggin hall in a wheelchair for 45 minutes because they forgot to send someone to take me back to my room, I decided to look through my chart, which is in a big binder. Ridiculousness is, inside they had a pouch with hospital wristbands for the twins and crib cards all filled out except the date. But they all had 11-?-2013 on it. WTH. A bit presumptuous if you ask me.

WTH!!!! :mad:

kara74 November 8th, 2013 03:19 PM

THAT is ridiculous!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieMc (Post 27787063)

NCRG2010 November 10th, 2013 12:55 AM

That's because parents are always the last to know when it comes to doctors intentions lol.

Brittanie November 10th, 2013 06:24 AM

I'm somehow getting SICKER. Really? Can't I just be a normal pregnant person who is only sick at the beginning? I'd like to be human again.

38 days seems way too long still.

Betts November 10th, 2013 07:33 AM

I can barely walk at 35 weeks. How is it going to be for the next 5????

Ridiculousness!!