JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   bead swap: final update (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2691330-bead-swap-final-update.html)

feythful November 9th, 2013 03:17 PM

bead swap: final update

Alright ladies, I've gotten all the beads (from those who stuck with the commitment) and you will be receiving 13 beads and your extras back soon. I didn't get out to the mail today, but will on Tuesday.

There were a few hiccups in the process. Some of you did not send me a message with the meaning of your bead. If you will please pm it to me, I'll send everyone a master list through the private message system. I need meanings from: Swade66, Eilla 05, Chicachels, and Davidandjaidonsmomma.

I also didn't receive return envelopes from a few or incorrect postage from a few, so yours may go out after Tuesday if I don't have a chance to go get envelopes and postage.

Finally, I need return addresses from a few people, but I will send those requests via pm.

For the most part, this was a pretty easy process once I got all the beads. It was really neat seeing all the different beads.

Genevieve.

redbirds November 9th, 2013 03:54 PM

Re: bead swap: final update

Thanks, Genevieve! Perfect timing :)

swade66 November 9th, 2013 04:01 PM

I sent you a PM with my message after I mailed my beads. Did you need more than what I sent?

HorseGal November 9th, 2013 04:06 PM

From 20 down to 13. No wonder it's been a mess. :-|

eilla05 November 9th, 2013 04:55 PM

Thanks again for doing this and sorry I was part of the hiccup! I really don't know what happened to the other set of beads I sent to you...hopefully whoever has them will at least enjoy them :). Sending a PM now.

feythful November 12th, 2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swade66 (Post 27788521)
I sent you a PM with my message after I mailed my beads. Did you need more than what I sent?

No, I forgot that you pm'd it to me. I do, however, need an address. Your return envelope doesn't have one and I threw away the outside envelope before I noticed, so if you could pm me that, I'd appreciate It!

swade66 November 12th, 2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feythful (Post 27794201)
No, I forgot that you pm'd it to me. I do, however, need an address. Your return envelope doesn't have one and I threw away the outside envelope before I noticed, so if you could pm me that, I'd appreciate It!

Oops! Sending it now.

feythful November 13th, 2013 02:14 PM

I finally made it to the post office today, after a trip to urgent care and a last minute appointment to look at a rental house threw me off yesterday. So, you can expect them in the next couple days and I just need to get on my Hubby's computer to send off the meanings! Sorry it turned out so complicated with the moving and delays waiting for beads. I was trying to give everyone the ability to participate!

Now all I need to do it go get a charm bracelet chain from hobby lobby and attach the beads! So excited!

swade66 November 13th, 2013 03:09 PM

Thank you for your hard work!