JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   38 weeks today...tonight is "that night" ((previous loss mentioned)) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2697709-38-weeks-today-tonight-night-previous-loss-mentioned.html)

Brittanie December 11th, 2013 06:51 PM

38 weeks today...tonight is "that night" ((previous loss mentioned))

In my first pregnancy, I went to sleep on my 38w day, and when I woke up in the morning, I couldn't get Cora to move. We confirmed later that day that she had passed sometime during the night.

I don't want to go to sleep tonight. Can I just have one of those hospital fetal monitors at my house please?

hugssandi December 11th, 2013 06:57 PM

Re: 38 weeks today...tonight is "that night" ((previous loss mentioned))

(((((Brittanie))))) I'm sure ALL of us will be sending you every good thought and prayer we can muster to get you through tonight. I'm so sorry for the pain and hardship, as I can't imagine the thoughts that one carries with it, but am very excited for you to welcome your baby real soon.

bundle2baby December 11th, 2013 07:10 PM

{{hugs hon}} I cannot imagine...there are no words. May you have peace through tonight and the rest of your pregnancy.

CherryLimeade December 11th, 2013 07:19 PM

Sending warm thoughts your way. No mama should have to worry about this. I hope the time passes quickly for you. <3

SweetiePeas December 11th, 2013 07:34 PM

I can only imagine the pain and anxiety you must be feeling. Nobody should have to experience this. I do hope you can get some sleep and hope this night passes quickly for you . You will be meeting your baby boy real soon. (Hugs)

Brittanie December 11th, 2013 08:03 PM

I'm wrapping presents, trying to not think. It's mostly working, maybe. I wonder if I have some unisom in my cabinet.

Jodimarie December 11th, 2013 08:17 PM

HUGS!! I'm so sorry for your loss.. I cant imagine the pain of what you went and are currently going through :(

lily26 December 11th, 2013 09:52 PM

HUGS, praying for you!!! i cant imagine what you're feeling

Miss-Melissa-Sue December 11th, 2013 10:56 PM

Hugs!

Papasgirl December 12th, 2013 03:58 AM

I'm sorry sweetie! I'm sure you'll wake up and realize your angel got you you through the night! :dothug:

novastar222 December 12th, 2013 04:03 AM

:bighug:

I cant even imagine the anxiety you are going through right now. I hope your little guy wakes you up kicking up a storm to ease your worries :)

NCRG2010 December 12th, 2013 04:24 AM

(((Hugs))))

hugssandi December 12th, 2013 05:54 AM

*GOOD MORNING, Brittanie!!!!* You made it!!!!

Brittanie December 12th, 2013 06:30 AM

Well, my sinuses made my night awful. Ugh. Coughing and throwing up mucous is an *interesting* way to start a morning. :/

He's not a morning person, but he kicks back when I bother him. He's alive, so I'm okay for now.

BPP this afternoon. 6 more days until he's out and I can just watch him breathe.

mgail December 12th, 2013 12:08 PM

Oh Brittanie, I can't imagine. Praying for you during these last few days, it's almost time!!!

redbirds December 12th, 2013 02:42 PM

So glad you made it through the night! I know every night from here on is going to be a challenge, but prayers that he gives you reassurance each time and you can mentally hold out until induction... physically, I'd love for him to choose himself an earlier birthday :D

eilla05 December 12th, 2013 04:31 PM

hugs