JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Digital Scrapbooking (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f390-digital-scrapbooking/)
-   -   How far behind are you? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f390-digital-scrapbooking/2683367-how-far-behind-you.html)

adi&co. October 4th, 2013 01:27 AM

How far behind are you?

How far behind in scrapping are you?

I've got pics of the boys from 2010 and up to do. I've done some pics of Gemma throughout her life, but scrapping her pics is pretty haphazard and totally not chronological for me.

Quantum_Leap October 6th, 2013 02:12 PM

Re: How far behind are you?

I haven't done any scrapping at all in almost 8 months now. I don't tend to work chronologically, either, but in total I'm definitely at least 3+ years behind the times. (I mean I could still do 3 years worth of albums if I had time to sit down and do them).

adi&co. October 7th, 2013 01:34 PM

I'm glad someone finally answered one of my posts, haha! i was planning on just posting new topics every few days and hoping someone would come in

Quantum_Leap October 12th, 2013 10:56 PM

All of the main people have basically left JM. Vicki's still here, though. She posts on the siggy board.

misfitinmn November 6th, 2013 08:57 PM

I am not a chronological scrapper so...I guess in some respects I am 5+ years behind? :) I just scrap what I feel like scrapping or what's fresh in my memory. I'll never scrap ALL of my pictures, I simply have way too many. I've been doing Project Life though which helps me keep up with some of the more day to day stuff.

MommaTrish November 7th, 2013 08:15 AM

I try to peek in here once or twice a month, but I don't necessarily have the time to post or reply most of the time.

I'm not necessarily behind. I'm sure there are still lots of pictures of the boys from before 2007 that need scrapping, and lots of Bella baby pages that aren't done, but I gave up trying to be caught up when I realized I'd never be caught up since I lost most of my pictures between 2008-mid 2009.
I've also been doing Project Life which is keeping me caught up with this year, and I try to find ways to make CT pages fit my most current photos. I do eventually plan on trying to knock out 2004-2008 in a very simple project life style. Just not like any time too soon. lol

adi&co. November 7th, 2013 01:06 PM

I stopped trying to get caught up a few years ago haha! I had the realization that as they get older, I'll run out of pics because I won't be taking as many so it's ok if I don't do all of them now. I can catch up when they're older and that'll give me something to do when they're not so needy! haha