JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Done Having Children (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f124-done-having-children/)
-   -   hello ladies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f124-done-having-children/2073495-hello-ladies.html)

**Nicole** August 15th, 2010 09:44 AM

hello ladies

hello ladies i am looking for other to talk to about being done having kds...alot of people are telling me things like i migth change my mind and its easier to have him fixed an what if we dont last...i know its all stuff i need to and have been thinking about and i have an anwser for them all...
one if i change my mind about having kids i dont need to be the one thats pregnant to have another child.plus there are so many unwanted kid in the world that i would rather give a home to them then getting pregnant again.
two yes it migth be earier to get him done but i want to tie my tubes aswell because if him and i dont last i dont want to get pregnant again an i would have to turn around and get them done when i am alone with two children
and three if we dont last and i find someone else them wanting me to get pregnant would be a deal breaker....

so hi my name is nicole i am 22 years old my OH is 40 and i have two children josh 8 weeks old and emily 2 years

Amaranth Dhanya August 15th, 2010 04:11 PM

Re: hello ladies

Hello Nicole, nice to meet ya.

Not everyone regrets or wonders if they should or shouldnt have been "fixed". That happens to some but not all.

I have not regretted nor questioned my decision at all. My family is complete and Im content. Im nearing 40 so even if I did lose my husband I wouldnt have more kids and if I got hooked up with someone new he'd have to be cool with the children I have(and perhaps that he has as well).

Anywho...my name is Hillarie and my 3 boys are 6, 4, and 2 1/2 and my tubal was done immediately after the birth of my 3rd and we are totally cool with that.

sweetiez August 16th, 2010 12:55 PM

Hi..
welcome.. im new also. Im 24 almost 25. Im done having kids and i only have one!...

JessW7 August 21st, 2010 07:47 AM

Hi! I'm Jess, I'm 25, I have 3 kiddos and we are done too.

I know we are done. I dont think my body could handle another pregnancy. I'm way too much of a baby!! Plus I'm in school and working and I dont think it'd be fair to the kids I already have.

That being said I'm not going to get my tubes tied. DH is going to get the big V next summer when I have some time off school. Until then I'm stuck on birth control which i hate lol

If you are sure that you want your tubes tied then go for it. You sound like you know for sure thats what you want with no question! My only advice would be not to make that choice so soon after having Josh. After my second I was POSITIVE I didnt want anymore. But about a year and a half later I changed my mind. Did you always want 2 children? Have you given thought to an IUD for a few years?

**Nicole** August 21st, 2010 02:30 PM

i always wanted only two kids plus i cant take birthcontrol