JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Due Date Club of August 2014 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2006-due-date-club-august-2014/)
-   -   First Ultrasound!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2006-due-date-club-august-2014/2697415-first-ultrasound.html)

usplus4 December 10th, 2013 12:47 PM

First Ultrasound!!!!
 
http://i42.tinypic.com/x3iv6u.jpg

The tech estimated we are 5w3d. :-) That's like a week off from what we thought. But baby looks good! No audible heartbeat yet, so we will wait to tell anyone until we hear the baby! Yay!

KDeats December 10th, 2013 12:58 PM

Re: First Ultrasound!!!!
 
Looks like mine! Congrats. Yeah I can't wait to hear the heart beat for sure!. So excited for you.

babyontheway752014 December 10th, 2013 01:20 PM

Re: First Ultrasound!!!!
 
Awesome congrats! lookin good in there :p

kellyowens December 10th, 2013 01:48 PM

Re: First Ultrasound!!!!
 
Awww!! Looks perfect ♥!!!

Alison79 December 10th, 2013 02:02 PM

Re: First Ultrasound!!!!
 
Hi baby!!!

usplus4 December 10th, 2013 03:50 PM

Re: First Ultrasound!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KDeats (Post 27848650)
Looks like mine! Congrats. Yeah I can't wait to hear the heart beat for sure!. So excited for you.

I just went back and looked at your babies! How far along were you at your scan, and how far along did they measure you? Just curious! Thanks ;-)

MommaOf2andBean December 10th, 2013 04:04 PM

Re: First Ultrasound!!!!
 
I measured 6 weeks yesterday at an unscheduled ultrasound (didn't get a picture this time, I'll get one Monday).

lms22 December 10th, 2013 04:11 PM

Re: First Ultrasound!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by usplus4 (Post 27848631)
http://i42.tinypic.com/x3iv6u.jpg

The tech estimated we are 5w3d. :-) That's like a week off from what we thought. But baby looks good! No audible heartbeat yet, so we will wait to tell anyone until we hear the baby! Yay!

Very cool! I'm about 5w2d so now I know what it looks like in there.

usplus4 December 10th, 2013 05:00 PM

Re: First Ultrasound!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MommaOf2andBean (Post 27849124)
I measured 6 weeks yesterday at an unscheduled ultrasound (didn't get a picture this time, I'll get one Monday).

Good to know! Did you catch a HB? I'm always a ball of anxious mess!!!! I kinda guessed on my due date, just hoping little bean will stick! (((HUGS)))

MommaOf2andBean December 11th, 2013 08:58 AM

Re: First Ultrasound!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by usplus4 (Post 27849264)
Good to know! Did you catch a HB? I'm always a ball of anxious mess!!!! I kinda guessed on my due date, just hoping little bean will stick! (((HUGS)))

We got to see the heartbeat. She did an abdominal so it wasn't clear enough to listen to. I can't wait for Monday to hear it!

I was thinking I wasn't as far as my ticker (based on my lmp). There is really no way I am because I know that I had to have ovulated late, I just don't know how late.

Forget Me Not December 11th, 2013 10:42 AM

Re: First Ultrasound!!!!
 
yay for seeing a baby!!!

Jillybean83 December 11th, 2013 05:57 PM

Re: First Ultrasound!!!!
 
That's awesome! How we're you able to get an ultrasound so early? I don't my first one until 10 wks.

usplus4 December 11th, 2013 08:25 PM

Re: First Ultrasound!!!!
 
All I did was ask :-)

Lauranthree December 12th, 2013 04:41 AM

Re: First Ultrasound!!!!
 
Looks great! I am not sure if I will get one at my first appointment or not, I have to do all my OB care through the hospital where hubby works and the u/s department is separate from the OB offce. (Although it is right down the hall)
I will sure ask!

So exciting to see your little bean in there isn't it? :)

MommaOf2andBean December 12th, 2013 05:46 AM

Re: First Ultrasound!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jillybean83 (Post 27851577)
That's awesome! How we're you able to get an ultrasound so early? I don't my first one until 10 wks.

I believe most doctors want ultrasounds between 6-8 weeks to check viability. Maybe yours was booked?

Jillybean83 December 12th, 2013 06:09 AM

Re: First Ultrasound!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MommaOf2andBean (Post 27852175)
I believe most doctors want ultrasounds between 6-8 weeks to check viability. Maybe yours was booked?

Yes, typically I was able to get in at minimum 8 weeks but never earlier. It's cool that you were able to go so soon. I'm thinking my OB does things differently now and see patients at 8 weeks for bloodworm and questions and ultrasound at 10-11 weeks.

Haha blood work*

usplus4 December 12th, 2013 02:13 PM

Re: First Ultrasound!!!!
 
Just as a reference point, the day this ultrasound was done, my Hcg level was 19,542 and progesterone was 17. We did another round of blood work today, so I'll let you gals know what that is also. Ugh. No fun!!! Nurse said my numbers look good though. Praying for this little baby!!! :-)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.