JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Due Date Club of February 2015 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2053-due-date-club-february-2015/)
-   -   Brown spotting.... Worried (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2053-due-date-club-february-2015/2723755-brown-spotting-worried.html)

PrettyMommy June 17th, 2014 01:37 AM

Brown spotting.... Worried

Tonight I saw brown spotting when I wiped. Nothing on my undies but the two times I had brown spotting it ended in miscarriage. I had pink spotting with my first and clearly he got her fine but the recent losses have me worried. I barely noticed at first b then when I went back later it was a little heavier. It's kind of coming and going. I have a doc appt Monday so all I can do is keep an eye on it if it gets worse until I see her. Oh and it just so happens my period is due tomorrow... I took 2 pregnancy test today and they came out a clear positive. Lines were faint two days ago. I took one tonight and it was darker then the one this morning so I don't know. I will see if it gets worse and let you a know.

3maybe June 17th, 2014 03:39 AM

Re: Brown spotting.... Worried

I'm sorry you're having spotting. I had it off and on, with my youngest, throughout my first trimester, with no rhyme or reason. I hope it stops for you. T&Ps. KUP.

momopotamus June 17th, 2014 04:59 AM

Hopefully its just baby burrowing in and getting cozy in there (((hugs)))

valentinemommy June 17th, 2014 05:11 AM

:ditto: With you just hitting 4 weeks, it's very possible that it's leftover implantation bleeding. Yay for darker lines! I hope the spotting stays away! :hug:

aarafko June 17th, 2014 05:58 AM

I hope everything is ok and the spotting stops. Fingers crossed. :hug:

amyld June 17th, 2014 07:11 AM

Brown spotting is old blood, and I've heard that's totally normal. Sending you lots of good thoughts and keeping my fingers crossed for Monday. Darker lines is great news!

Cassie.S June 17th, 2014 07:14 AM

Hoping it's just implantation and stops soon!

bug, boo, n boogers mom June 17th, 2014 07:55 AM

I hope it stops soon, and everything is ok!

rabbitranch June 17th, 2014 07:58 AM

Thinking of you and hoping next week brings you much more reassurance ((hugs))

Katie7690 June 17th, 2014 08:36 AM

I hope everything is ok and the spotting stops!! I agree with the other ladies, it could just be leftover implantation bleeding.

WantingAnother June 17th, 2014 08:56 AM

Sending positive thoughts your way! :hug:

Sassafrass June 17th, 2014 09:48 AM

Thinking of you.

PrettyMommy June 17th, 2014 03:09 PM

Hi everyone. Well this morning there was a little more brown when I first got up to get my day started. As the day has progressed it went away. I was having some stomach cramping but I realized it may have been gas due to my jalapeno burger for lunch and then my chilli cheese fries later that day. I took a Gas X and that went away so no cramping I guess. Took a test last night and this morning and the line is still dark so I am hoping things are ok. I'm sure it can't be a coincidence that I spotted on the very day I was suppose to start my cycle. I will wait it out the rest of the week and mention it to my doc Monday. It's going to be such a tough day for me anyway. It would have been my little brothers 23rd birthday but he was killed April 29th of this year. I am hoping I can get some good news about the baby at least and bring some joy to my day. My doc will likely take a quick peek on the ultrasound just to make sure things look alright. If she can see anything, I will only be 5 weeks. But so far so good guys....

momopotamus June 17th, 2014 04:04 PM

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry about your brother. :( huge hugs coming your way. Its a great sign that the spotting has stopped and you're not cramping though. I think you will have plenty of good news to balance out your day Monday.