JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Due Date Club of June 2014 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-due-date-club-june-2014/)
-   -   WFD? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1994-due-date-club-june-2014/2685518-wfd.html)

3maybe October 13th, 2013 10:57 AM

WFD?

I ran my mouth & promised game-day food for dinner today. So we're having: BBQ meatballs, mac n cheese, string beans & just because it's what my tummy wants as I'm typing this, baked beans.

Otherwise, I just like reading what others are having & gaining inspiration.

So...WFD?

Danielle80 October 13th, 2013 11:30 AM

Re: WFD?

Baked chicken and grilled asparagus, brussel sprouts & mushrooms. Also a tomato and avocado salad with vinaigrette. Yum :)

Demetria October 13th, 2013 11:31 AM

I just put my loaded baked potato casserole in the oven :) it called for 4 slices of bacon...I made the entire package. Opps. LOL. I had a few of the extra pieces of bacon along side my blue raspberry italian ice. :P

Yesterday we had a taco casserole it was so good but after a few bites I couldn't eat anymore :(

AllyTales October 13th, 2013 01:14 PM

Take out! We only have a few more days left in the city before we move, so I want to take advantage of my favorite spots to eat :) But feeling lazy, so DH is going to pick it up and bring it home. I think we are going to our favorite local deli for sandwiches and soup.

mrsdaiwa24 October 13th, 2013 01:34 PM

I don't know about tonight. We usually have a big lunch (deli meats for DH, grilled cheese for me and the preschooler, fresh fruits and veggies, and chips capped off by a candy coated apple), so dinner will be lighter. Maybe just some soup.

But tomorrow.....oh, tomorrow......a lasagna skillet meal with lots of italian sausage, ricotta cheese, mozzerella cheese, and yummy sauce. Oh, I can't wait!

AllyTales October 13th, 2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsdaiwa24 (Post 27724539)
I don't know about tonight. We usually have a big lunch (deli meats for DH, grilled cheese for me and the preschooler, fresh fruits and veggies, and chips capped off by a candy coated apple), so dinner will be lighter. Maybe just some soup.

But tomorrow.....oh, tomorrow......a lasagna skillet meal with lots of italian sausage, ricotta cheese, mozzerella cheese, and yummy sauce. Oh, I can't wait!

That sounds sooooo good.

3maybe October 13th, 2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle80 (Post 27724370)
...grilled asparagus, brussel sprouts & mushrooms...

I can't stop thinking about this...topped with blue cheese, which I think is on the pregnant food no-no list :rolleyes:

bluewren October 13th, 2013 04:39 PM

We finally went to the new Mexican restaurant in town. I got the "Enchilada Trio" which consisted of one beef, one chicken, and one cheese enchilada. Each had a different sauce and OMG I can easily imagine my pregnant butt over there every week. LOL

Caitlin October 13th, 2013 05:28 PM

We had steak & baked potatoes :)

moxiemommie October 13th, 2013 05:42 PM

well tonight I have no idea... because DH forgot to remind me to put the chicken in the frige, so I just did, but wont be thawed till tomorrow, I have tomato basil pasta in the fridge, but anything tomato saucey at all I cant do, I would definitly be paying homage to the porcelin god all night... uggg! Last night I made a simple romaine, red cabbage and fresh tomato salad with light ranch dressing and of course cheddar cheese- Ive been on kind of a cheese kick, not huge, just sprinkles here and there. And we had basil, cheese and tomato ravioli in an oinion butter sauce with a little cheese lol. Tonight Idk... at all.... tomorrow chicken

epsilonbeta October 13th, 2013 07:35 PM

Rotini with meat sauce (with a garden blend sauce) and some mozzarella. It was yummy :)

susie_q October 15th, 2013 10:05 AM

I've only been hungry for grilled cheese, pizza or honeycrisp apples. Like, literally the worst things, so I've had a lot of pizza for dinner, including last night.