JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Due Date Club of November 2014 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2030-due-date-club-november-2014/)
-   -   Grrr...It has been a morning! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2030-due-date-club-november-2014/2720141-grrr-has-been-morning.html)

~*Kixs*~ May 13th, 2014 07:39 AM

Grrr...It has been a morning!

Something set off my morning sickness this morning (I am normally ok in the morning but bad at night) and the kids were almost late to school b/c mom was puking.

DH had some company training class this morning offsite. Well he got lost b/c he didn't want to listen to his navigation. So he called me and griped at me for 30min while I tried to find the place. I know he was just stressed and worried about being late but still not a nice way to start the day.

Then I had to call and deal with Insurance. Our plan is a straight co-pay plan so I have ONE co-pay billed at the end of my pregnancy. The problem is I have been billed two office visit co-pays at my OB's and have been getting co-pay bills in the mail for labs and sono's, which should all be covered. The insurance people are looking into it and think it is a coding error and that it will all be covered. But I wont know for sure until they get back to me in 5 business day.

And I have my NT scan tomorrow and I am all sorts of freaked out! Not that something will be wrong with baby, well a little, but that the worst will have happened and I didn't know it. I am just so anxious :(

Thanks for listening to me whine if you made it this far. It has just been a morning!

KellJoO May 13th, 2014 07:42 AM

Re: Grrr...It has been a morning!

I'm sorry you're having a rotten day so far!!

Keep us updated on your scan tomorrow - I am sure everything will be just fine! :)

Do something relaxing this afternoon- hope your day gets better.

~*Kixs*~ May 13th, 2014 07:44 AM

:) Thank you

THE angry uterus May 13th, 2014 07:46 AM

I talked to my Dr's office billing department yesterday. I'll have to pay about $100 every mo until I deliver. It could change if I have less visits or if the doc doesn't deliver baby. They are also now looking into my last delivery charge since I was billed for a delivery the doctor didn't make. I hate dealing with copays, deductibles, and insurance!

Hope your m/s is better!

WaitinginNJ May 13th, 2014 07:48 AM

aww man :( I am sorry you are having a bad day :(
I hope your day gets better. I was nervous with my scan as well, but it is very easy and the pictures are so clear! It was very exciting!

ndnrussell May 13th, 2014 08:10 AM

Sorry your day is off to such a crappy start. I was super nervous before my scan too, but as soon as the doctor started I was too excited to think about much else. I hope you get all of your insurance stuff straightened out.

MommyOf22014 May 13th, 2014 09:33 AM

I'm sorry Hun. I agree with Kelley do something for you today. Relax. Update us tomorrow for the nt scan. Can't wait to see pix :)

~*Kixs*~ May 13th, 2014 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MommyOf22014 (Post 28080705)
I agree with Kelley do something for you today. Relax. Update us tomorrow for the nt scan.

The only thing I have planned for me today is really for the doctors benefit. I need to shave my legs. It has gotten out of control :blush: I may need a weed whacker to tackle this job :o

MommyOf22014 May 13th, 2014 09:49 AM

I literally laughed out loud so hard. Same here. I'm so lazy to shave my legs.

Raunchero May 13th, 2014 09:58 AM

I wore ankle cropped pants today.... literally shaved only 3 inches up from my ankle lol

nursingmama May 13th, 2014 10:27 AM

LOL at all the leg shaving comments! Sorry your morning has been stinky!

My day hasnt started out fantastically either. My kitchen sink has been dripping constantly even when I shut the water under the sink off. Getting a hold of my landlord has been ridiculous. He gets back to me this morning and asks if I want him to fix it today?!?!?! ***??? of course I want it fixed, i am the one paying for all that wasted water.