JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Due Date Club of November 2014 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2030-due-date-club-november-2014/)
-   -   Has DH felt the baby kick? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2030-due-date-club-november-2014/2725971-has-dh-felt-baby-kick.html)

Lucy S. July 10th, 2014 10:28 PM

Has DH felt the baby kick?

DS has been feeling baby for a couple weeks now... And today my OB felt him when she checked his HR. I also have video of baby kicking the remote already!But poor DH tho! Every time he tries the baby stops moving :p We say he either doesn't like him or he puts him to sleep and here's hoping that works on the outside!

lizbitz16 July 10th, 2014 10:44 PM

Re: Has DH felt the baby kick?

DH hasn't felt princess kick yet. She's not very consistent with kicks (obviously) but everytime I try to get someone to feel she stops! I've felt her from the outside several times now. DH has given up hope at this point!

destiny2000 July 11th, 2014 06:14 AM

She has just now started a schedule and gotten strong enough, he hasn't yet, but hopefully soon

KellJoO July 11th, 2014 06:24 AM

Nope, not yet. I've only felt it a couple of times from the outside so catching the right moment when DH is actually near me is tough! Hopefully this weekend he will. :) He's been asking about it!

Raunchero July 11th, 2014 08:20 AM

Dh has once but I don't know if he really felt her or not.
He said it feels like a vibration???? Wth did he feel? Lmao
Now that she moves CONSTANTLY it will just be a matter of time.

jellis82 July 11th, 2014 10:00 AM

Not yet, he hasn't really tried though. I have felt her from the outside a few times now so maybe I'll make him try in a few weeks when she is bigger and stronger!

Ohboymama July 11th, 2014 10:03 AM

He has felt her a few times now and has watched my tummy bounce. I told him for as hard as she is kicking me now I'm in for trouble in a few more months when she is bigger and stronger. She kicked me so hard last night that I actually said out loud WHOA!

~*Kixs*~ July 11th, 2014 10:03 AM

DH says he *thins* he has felt her LOL

I was laying on my side in bed and baby was kicking at the bed so I put DH's hand between it and my belly. He says he felt a little thump but I think he was trying to be nice.

kassi0677 July 11th, 2014 10:23 AM

Well now I'm starting to worry. I am 21wks and the first time I felt her kick an not just little flutters were last night. It seems like she should be kicking harder and being able to feel from the outside.

BABY3. July 11th, 2014 12:15 PM

Yes hubs has felt little man quite a few times. He really only seems to be active at night. He usually stops kicking immediately when a hand is placed there (mine or DH's) but if you leave it there for a few minutes he's start again. I think maybe it has something to do with the warmth of the hand? I don't know.. just guessing..

Angelamomtomany July 11th, 2014 06:30 PM

I haven't even tried to have DH feel yet. He should be able to soon , but right now they are so inconsistent and I don't want to disappoint DH.

Lucy S. July 11th, 2014 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kassi0677 (Post 28139375)
Well now I'm starting to worry. I am 21wks and the first time I felt her kick an not just little flutters were last night. It seems like she should be kicking harder and being able to feel from the outside.

No don't worry!!
This baby literally went from hardly feeling him to kicking so hard I could feel on the outside in one weeks time!
And he is measuring a week ahead... I honestly thought it would be more like 24+weeks before I even felt him on the outside. It happens quick and out of the blue! Don't stress! Every pgy and mama is different!!

-LovingLife- July 13th, 2014 06:50 PM

DH has felt and seen her kick. It's always pretty neat to share that with the hubby. ^_^