JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Due Date Club of October 2014 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2018-due-date-club-october-2014/)
-   -   Wednesday Wins&Whines (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2018-due-date-club-october-2014/2714063-wednesday-wins-and-whines.html)

oneandonecoming March 26th, 2014 03:24 PM

Wednesday Wins&Whines

What was the best and worst part of your day today?

AlyssaMyahJulian March 26th, 2014 03:26 PM

Re: Wednesday Wins&Whines

Worst snowbest chinese food

Maddy6912 March 26th, 2014 03:53 PM

Worst DD getting sick all over herself best her feeling better now!

workinggirl88 March 26th, 2014 03:56 PM

Worst: maybe TMI but, peeing like 10 times at work and having diarrhea 3 times Best: I think my linea nigra is starting to darken :)

fludderbye March 26th, 2014 04:05 PM

Worst : i had/still have a head ache- just will not go away- should take something before i go to bed- just hate to.

Best : DD(11) is making chocolate chip pancakes for me - by choice- LOL she said mom can you teach me how- sure : ) they get big so fast

oneandonecoming March 26th, 2014 05:05 PM

I actually had to think about mine for a bit.

Best: When 5:00 hit and I got to go pick up my daughter. I've gotten so used to being home with her basically full time (my old job gave me one or two 3-hour shifts a week and that was it) so it's taking some getting used to being away from her.

Worst: Well it's been pretty much all day, but this morning sickness! I'm thankful for it in that I know it's usually a good sign, but holy crap it's hardcore! Had to run to the washroom to puke 3x today. Fun when work doesn't know you're pregnant!

bugz March 26th, 2014 05:25 PM

Best - I'm still thinking about this one.
Worst - We're staying with my SO's parents until we move into our new house, so we usually eat whatever they make for dinner. They made sloppy joes which made me want to throw up, so I took some to be polite but threw it out when they weren't watching. I just couldn't eat it. Now I'm hungry :(.

Danielle80 March 26th, 2014 05:54 PM

Best- laying down right now!! Iam so tired.

Worst- doing yard work with the family. I hate pollen and it's really bad this year. Everyone in my family has massive allergies but we had to do this because we have a rental company coming to look at our house. We are buying and this house has to be rented by June. Spring yard work always kicks our butts. It's claratin all around today

jl046100 March 26th, 2014 06:07 PM

Best: getting my scan date in now counting down the days Worst: my sickness is so bad I hate eating in general but I was reminded today how grateful iam to be pregnant when some people go thrgh such heartache and still haven't got their baby so I'm trying not to moan x

pr1madona March 26th, 2014 06:34 PM

Best: It was cold out today and I didn't have to go out until it warmed up later.Worst: Morning sickness just won't go away. Trying not to complain but after 2 months I'm about at my limit:/

dyeanotherday March 26th, 2014 09:51 PM

Worst the baby is teething and she doesn't take it well. Best almost done with a quilt for my son :)

meld10 March 27th, 2014 05:18 AM

Best : Had a lovely evening relaxing with BF
Worst : It was our last night together until he comes back from a trip on Sunday night. We are not used to being apart and now I am all sad after having dropped him off at the airport :(.

StephcMc March 27th, 2014 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyeanotherday (Post 28018064)
Worst the baby is teething and she doesn't take it well. Best almost done with a quilt for my son :)

Oh are you crafty? I wish I was crafty. I have a Pinterest board named, I wish I was crafty with things that I wish I could do or make time for. I was thinking about making a basic baby quilt for the baby.

Best: Getting an NT result of 1 mm.
Worst: The cold!

HalfDozen March 27th, 2014 06:34 AM

A day late, but ...

Best - the Chinese food for dinner and ice cream for dessert
Worst - a complete and total meltdown after hubby read my BP