JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Due Date Club of October 2014 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2018-due-date-club-october-2014/)
-   -   Anatomy scan- fail (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2018-due-date-club-october-2014/2721350-anatomy-scan-fail.html)

Hopolka May 22nd, 2014 01:31 PM

Anatomy scan- fail

Fail in the respect that the little stinker was head down, butt up, with legs tucked sleeping the whole time! Ugh! They couldn't even get half the measurements they needed!

I'm excited I'll be able to see him again in a couple weeks but bummed we couldn't get any good pictures today.

He's weighing 13oz and has a HB of 151. Nice and cozy also if I might add. Feeling him kick all the time but still mainly active at night.

bugz May 22nd, 2014 02:49 PM

Re: Anatomy scan- fail

Sorry your scan didn't go well! My guy was sleeping the whole time to but was in a great position so they got everything they needed quickly. Hope the next scan goes better!

~*Bethy*~ May 22nd, 2014 02:49 PM

Isnt that crazy that they are almost a full pound?! I am always super excited when I have a failed ultrasound :D means yes I get to see baby, yes it failed, but hey I get another ultrasound out of the deal :D

babymama10 May 22nd, 2014 06:19 PM

Been there done that. But woo hoo for another ultra sound.;)

dyeanotherday May 22nd, 2014 06:44 PM

that happened with my daughter they couldn't measure her heart

butterflies.in.a.jar May 22nd, 2014 09:54 PM

My baby girl did the same thing at my anatomy scan too! The only measurement they couldn't get though was her spine, so we have to go in for a repeat too :)

StephcMc May 23rd, 2014 06:21 AM

Glad that everything that they measured is looking good.

I hope they can get everything during my scan on Monday. While I just love seeing that baby on screen, it's tough to schedule all of these appointments during my work day. My work is really good about it though.

flitabout May 23rd, 2014 07:23 AM

Sometimes that makes it so much fun when you get 2 instead of one!

Sylvera May 23rd, 2014 10:46 AM

Sounds like the little guy was really cozy in there!

I have to agree with everyone else - any excuse to see baby twice would be a-ok with me, though I know that it can be hard to schedule with work, other children, etc. I hope you have better luck at your follow-up scan!

Mslily1125 May 23rd, 2014 10:52 AM

Aww man, that stinks - but glad you'll get a do-over shortly!

My little girl did something similar on anatomy scan day. She kept covering her face when we tried to get face shots, and she crossed her legs and put her hands over the goods when we tried to get potty shots. She just really wanted "No Pictures Please!" that day!!

AlyssaMyahJulian May 25th, 2014 02:33 PM

That stinks. But yay to another ultrasound!