JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Due Date Club of October 2014 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2018-due-date-club-october-2014/)
-   -   Minor car accident today! *Updated* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2018-due-date-club-october-2014/2721449-minor-car-accident-today-updated.html)

Maddy6912 May 23rd, 2014 12:09 PM

Minor car accident today! *Updated*

A lady rear-ended me today, not very hard. No damage luckily but isabelle was in the car. Which was very scary! I am having cramps now after the accident so the doctor said to come on in to labor and delivery. Im going alone unfortunately. Im nervous, im sure he is okay I had my seat belt on correctly below my belly but im having awful cramps so prayers that everything is okay! Im headed there now will update once finished there!

Me and baby are doing great! I went in and they immediately rolled me into the ultrasound room- which is torture! I never want an ultrasound at the hospital again. It's turned away and they can't say anything. But baby was perfect! She measured everything but baby was in a squished up position she couldn't get a measurement of his spine! So 30 minutes of laying there hoping baby was okay! But were all fine and we get a new car seat so yay for car seat shopping! She is sending me a check in the mail. But thanks for the prayers!!

bugz May 23rd, 2014 12:19 PM

Re: Minor car accident today!

Hope everything goes okay! :)

~*Bethy*~ May 23rd, 2014 12:20 PM

:dothug: Im sure everything will be fine!! Keep us posted!
And on a good note, the insurance will replace your daughters car seat :)

HalfDozen May 23rd, 2014 02:03 PM

I'm sure everything is fine! Just take it easy.

dyeanotherday May 23rd, 2014 02:09 PM

it will be okay :hug:

pr1madona May 23rd, 2014 03:30 PM

Same thing happened to me at 35wks pregnant. I went to L&D so they could monitor me. They ended up keeping me overnight, to rule out abruption but everything turned out fine.

pokypuppy May 23rd, 2014 03:43 PM

Sorry that happened, I'm sure it was very scary. Good luck at L&D, I'm sure everything will be fine.

ashleyjo May 23rd, 2014 05:36 PM

Prayers for you!! Hope everything is ok!

oneandonecoming May 23rd, 2014 05:47 PM

How scary! Sending positive thoughts your way.

AmyLM May 23rd, 2014 05:52 PM

Oh how scary! I hope you and baby are okay!

Sylvera May 23rd, 2014 07:43 PM

Re: Minor car accident today! *Updated*

So glad that everything is okay! I'm glad they looked after you so promptly. At least the new car seat is a (small) silver lining for what sounds like a pretty crazy day. :)

Saturday03 May 24th, 2014 12:33 PM

Glad to hear everything is okay! So scary!

butterflies.in.a.jar May 24th, 2014 03:21 PM

I'm so glad that everything is okay, but how scary anyway!!! Car seat shopping is fun though, so that's exciting ;)

AlyssaMyahJulian May 25th, 2014 01:49 PM

So glad you are all ok.

MrsHopeful May 26th, 2014 06:17 PM

So happy to hear that everything turned out alright!! E.R. ultrasounds are not fun.
I am guessing the cramping maybe was just from the stress. Take care of yourself and have fun car seat shopping! :)