JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Entertainment (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f34-entertainment/)
-   -   Netflix? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f34-entertainment/2496719-netflix.html)

Bella Nyxe March 2nd, 2012 03:15 PM

Netflix?

Do you have netflix?

do you get movies sent to your home of do you stream or both?

Queen_of_the_House March 5th, 2012 09:08 AM

Re: Netflix?

I have Netflix and I stream through our Wii.

Super - Mommy March 31st, 2012 06:17 PM

No we do not have netflix. We go to the store to rent them or just rent them of the dish.

lifeinnotes May 7th, 2012 08:41 PM

We stream Netflix. We don't pay for any other TV services (can't justify spending that much only to watch the same 2-3 channels over and over), so we use Netflix a lot. =)

MommyofAngels1985 May 27th, 2012 01:00 PM

Love Netflix!! Hate when I get an urge to watch a certain movie and go to see if Netflix has it and it doesn't..I normally go to the search option on Netflix and punch in random letters/words and see if anything pops up that sounds good

Frozenoj June 4th, 2012 05:27 AM

We have the streaming Netflix. My mother gets the DVDs so if there is something we want she gets it for us. In return she has the password for our streaming since we never watch it on three devices at a time anyway.

becky2step July 22nd, 2012 01:38 PM

We stream Netflix and have hulu plus all running through our wii. We've dropped cable. Hulu plus is good enough and you get to catch up on episodes that you've missed and you only have to wait a day longer than if you watched it on cable for a fifth of the price.

Courtney_Z July 27th, 2012 12:59 PM

I love Netflix I watch Office all the time!!!!

Dhartanya July 27th, 2012 01:04 PM

We have Netflix, in Canada you can only stream, you cant order them to be sent to your door.

I cant wait till they add more for us Canadians.
I know the states has all the Star Trek series on theres....

amandabee August 18th, 2012 08:35 AM

I have Netflix, I stream it on my wii, mini box, and my droid phone. I love it!

AmandaKes August 21st, 2012 11:30 AM

We stream from DH Xbox360 and don't pay for any other TV service, it is fantastic.

mom2brittnchris August 21st, 2012 11:54 AM

We have it. We get DVD's sent in our mailbox and we also stream.

FMH1982 August 22nd, 2012 05:40 PM

We have Netflix - but just streaming. We also have Amazon Prime.. All streamed on our xbox. When our cable contract is up we'll be getting rid of it and just watching through it. So much cheaper!

.:Kati:. September 4th, 2012 04:03 AM

No i don't i watch everything from a free website.

amberj90 September 5th, 2012 07:05 PM

I had it for awhile, and then I had to cancel it because I didn't have time to watch many movies and it was a waste of money to pay for it and not use it. Just a warning to those who use it though. They might keep charging you after you cancel.

I cancelled it, and shortly after, I got married and opened a new account at another bank with my husband, but never closed my old one. We moved out of the state just a couple months ago, and when I went to close the account down, they told me I couldn't becasue there was a pending charge with netflix. They had been charging my account $1.00 every month since I cancelled, which was about a year ago. So just watch your accounts closely if you decide to cancel, or if possible, get a new card so they won't have access to your account.

MollyMacks September 10th, 2012 02:29 PM

Eek! Acj0890, that's not good at all :eek:

I'll have to keep a close eye on my account. I switched to just streaming and haven't missed the other plan.

rusticbythesea01 November 23rd, 2013 03:45 AM

I am a Netflix ADDICT!!! I watch shows/movies on it all the time....almost every night! I think we should just cancel our cable! :p

Rainbow Momma November 23rd, 2013 06:54 AM

I use to work for Blockbuster (for 4 years) until march of this year so i was very anti-netflix but after blockbuster closing, i love my netflix lol. im currently watchign all the seasons of lost on it!

kolbysmom November 24th, 2013 07:18 PM

We have Netflix and we switch from streaming thru the wii and getting the DVDs. Right now, we're getting DVDs. The last one has sat on our table for 2 weeks.

rachelc0 January 22nd, 2014 08:31 AM

i ****** LOVE netflix!! i stream and have DVDs sent. i've seen the old Degrassi the next gen like ten times!