My Pregnancy Journal

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2008, 07:59 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
May 4th, 2008

Well we are 11 weeks pregnant today. I sit here wondering if my sweet baby is a boy or a girl. I am really hoping its a girl but I would be happy with a boy. Last night I found myself thinking it may take me while to settle into the fact that I am having another boy but I would be happy just the same. As long as this pregnancy and baby continue to stay healthy I really do not care if its a boy or a girl. I sit here thinking I cant believe that in a few weeks I will begin to feel the wonderful kicks of our precious miracle. I also have begun to pray that Kyle will be home for the birth of our child. I hope that he gets to hold my hand as our child makes his/her enterance into this world. I find myself so blessed to be going through this again. Im hoping things continue to go smoothly and everything goes as planned.

May 11th, 2008, 03:46 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
May 11th, 2008 12 Weeks on Mother's Day

Well my beautiful unborn child. You have been with us 12 weeks exactly today which is Mother's Day what a true gift. Your daddy is still out to sea and your brother is sick. I cant believe that you are already 12 weeks old it is amazing how fast your pregnancy is going by compared to your brother's. We can not wait to meet you and hold you. Im feeling pretty good lately just tired. I hope you are growing well little bean. I cant wait to welcome you into our family! We love you.

July 24th, 2009, 09:42 PM
i hope everything works out for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search