Girl or Boy

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2008, 11:28 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
<span style="color:#9932cc"><div align="center">If you are pregnant which are you hoping for?</div>

<div align="center">If you have had your baby and had the opposite sex to which you were hoping for, how do you feel about it now?</div></span>

<span style="color:#4169e1"><div align="center"><span style="font-family:Georgia">I was hoping that Rhianna was a little girl as i wanted what i had lost (little girl in april 06) so i was very pleased she was a girl!

This time i was hoping for a little Boy and when i got told baby was another girl i felt a little disappointed, it actually took me a while to realise that i am having a girl and not a boy and to be happy about it, i have 3 weeks until she is here but i am now very pleased i am having another girl as they will both grow up best of friends watching them grow up together is going to be amazing </div></span></span>

Sarah (27) married to Stuart (31)
together for 10.5 years married for 4.5 years.
mummy too....
Ryleigh (8yrs - April 24th 2006)
Rhianna (7yrs - June 7th 2007)
Lacey (6yrs - June 5th 2008)
Lucas (4yrs - April 26th 2010)
Connor (1yrs - February 15th 2013)

May 6th, 2008, 05:12 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
We have a little boy and Ive always wanted a little girl as well. So I am hoping and praying this baby is a girl. And like you Sarah it will take a little bit to get use to the idea if its another boy. But Im just hoping he/she is healthy.

May 6th, 2008, 05:54 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We got a girl but we were hoping for a boy.

Now Im happy I had a girl, I wouldnt trade Addie for anything.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

May 7th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to good1myers
I am DESPERATELY hoping that I am having a boy (23w,4d). But, I will LOVE my baby whoever he/she is. I guess I have always wanted a boy because I am not a girlie girl.....I am very close to my dad and my brother and have always been more comfortable having male friends.
But, I guess we'll have to wait and see!
May 7th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
At first I wanted a girl. But when I found out I was having a boy I was excited right away, I never felt sad that I wasn't getting a girl.

May 7th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
I wanted a girl and got a girl. I'm also a HUGE tomboy.. but I was/am looking very forward to having a backpacking buddy, a horseback riding buddy, a kayaking buddy.. so on and so forth = ) My daughter (I have an inkling) will be very much like me. I was raised in the outdoors, and she will be too.

myspace
May 8th, 2008, 01:07 AM
Veteran
I was really hoping for a girl but only because I have 3 nephews as it is and a girl would have been a nice change for everyone.

I found out at 15 weeks by accident that it was a boy when I walked out of the exam room. It was confirmed again at 19 weeks and I saw it for myself at 5 weeks. All 3 times I was a little disappointed and hoped they were wrong but at the same time I was extremely happy to be having a boy. I have 3 others boys close in age so he'll have little playmates and since he's about 2 years behind the oldest I get a lot of their old stuff which will help me out a lot.

I'm the end I'm just happy to be having a healthy baby.

</div>
May 8th, 2008, 04:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to lovely_22
I have one of each already and can honestly say that I don't care what this baby is!! I think it's a girl but everyone (except my daughter!) is saying boy. I'm hoping to find out next week at my 18w u/s! If this baby is a boy I won't be disappointed at all but it would probably take me a day or so to wrap my head around it just because I've spent the past 13 weeks thinking it's a girl!

May 23rd, 2008, 09:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This pregnancy is unplanned, but we both wanted a girl and according to the ultrasound it's a girl.
June 6th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Zara's Avatar Member
That's hard to answer, you know I actually change my mind around, all kids are so different. Some boys will be so different from other boy.
June 7th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to lovely_22
Just in to update my reply! My little bug IS a boy! It took me from 4pm the day I found out until the next morning to get it through my head! I woke up the next morning excited to pick out boy's names and find bedding and stuff! I'm over the moon excited to be having another little boy!

June 13th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to twresamarie Send a message via MSN to twresamarie Send a message via Yahoo to twresamarie
well ladies when i was pregnant with my son all i wanted to do was have "it" ((bd)) alone or with my hubby day or night, breakfast, lunch and dinner and after the bed night snack. even early mornings........lol. and i wanted a girl so badly i could see all the clothes i wanted to dress her in. But i could only pick out boy names........lol i know this sounds funny but i wanted a pretty lil'girl. at my 20wk ultrasound i got my bouncing baby boy parts shown wide on the screen. i could not believe it..........lol but would not change it at all
now with this pregnancy i do not even want to look at a cute guy on tv, let alone baby dance with my hubby. Also i wanted another boy, because ive had almost 7yrs practice with this one.....&& done good so far. But since i can only pick out girls names, lol ive had the same one in mind since i told him i was pregnant. i just knew i was not getting another boy. our baby girl parts had to be outlined by the tech before i would except it.....lol.
so we got one of each........
June 23rd, 2008, 09:26 AM
Dylan's mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i wantend a boy my 1st time around and got a girl i was upset but got over it this time i wantend a boy and i got my boy due oct 30 cant wait to hold my lil guy...My dd wantend a sister she is 7 btw

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search