Hi Ladies...I've been MIA...baby update!!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2008, 05:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to lovely_22
I'm sorry I haven't been around to participate lately...my life is going about 90 miles an hour right now!

Just popped in to give a baby update!

For those who don't "know" me yet...I'm Heather, had a 9 month relationship with a guy. When I told him I was pregnant he insisted I have an abortion. I thought about it seriously for about 4 weeks and when I told him I was keeping the baby he ceased all contact with me. I was heartbroken and hurt at the time!

Skip ahead 11 weeks!

Baby Bug is a BOY!!! I think I've settled on a name, Aiden Jack (Jack is a very special family name). He's rockin' and rollin' in there and I can see him move from the outside now! Here are a couple of the u/s pics from last week!

I still have my days where I wonder if I'm doing the right thing, having this baby...not that I would give him up now but the situation just seems wrong sometimes and I feel so sorry for this little boy that his dad's a jacka$$. I am very excited though and plan to be the best mom ever to this baby as well as his brother and sister!

I'm hoping to have some down time soon to catch up on posts!!

May 23rd, 2008, 04:39 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to bellax0 Send a message via Yahoo to bellax0
I'm so glad to hear that everythings going well!!! =) those are great US pics!
July 6th, 2008, 09:35 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Hey hun I know this is an old post but I wanted to check in with you and see how things are going! I hope you are still feeling well! How is little Aiden doing in your belly?

July 9th, 2008, 05:24 PM
brittanylee12's Avatar Veteran
woo hoo, good job ! he sure looks like hes growing nice and big, and i LOVE the name,

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search