I need help!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2005, 08:33 AM
JL40's Avatar Veteran
well, i guess i fall in the category of unplanned pregnancy.. i think... but if we are preggo then that is just fine... for the past few weeks i have been on the trying to conceive your first child thread.. and the girls are very supportive.. i need some help from women who are already preggo...

here is my story.....
on the 1-4th of the month i ovulated.. i know for sure..... we DTD everyday.... i wasnt thinking about not getting pregnant.. becuase you know how it goes.. when you are in the mood.. anything happens... add some wine in there.. and bing a baby may be on the way! .... well i was suppost to start my period on the 15th of this month.. but i gave it to the 18th because that is the longest my cycle has every been.. about 33-34 days.. well it is now the 30th of november, and i have had at least 5 HPT to be at first i was relieved, but the more we talked about it .. the more we wanted a little one..... so we kept bding this whole month.. praying for a miracle.. on the 23rd.. i went to my doc.. for a BLOOD TEST... i do not get my results back until the 6th of december.. it sux i know.. but what can i say!!! i am so nervous.. i took another test yesterday and it was i am on CD47-50... and about 26-29 DPO.. and i have always been really regular... i want a so bad.. and i have been trying to read up on stories about women who have a after about their CD61.. so can you please tell me your stories about when you found out you were preggo!!!

JL40

symptoms: headaches, sore belly button, nausous, extremely tired!

HELP ME PLEASE
November 30th, 2005, 01:31 PM
nat81
Sorry hun... I never experienced anything like that when I got pregnant... I was about a week late and got a right away.

I guess the only thing you can do is wait for your blood results... it sucks that it'll take so long... hang in there and hopefully someone else has some advice for you!
November 30th, 2005, 03:42 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was only a day late the first time and got a BFP. This time I hadnt even missed AF and I got a BFP at about 11DPO. I have heard that some women never get BFP on an HPT and need a blood test.

Did you recently come off of BC? Sometimes that can really throw off your cycle.

December 3rd, 2005, 09:59 AM
Hi, well Im 27 and this is my first pregnancy, I felt very happy at first and then began thinking about my babys and my future I felt very anxious, but now Im about 9 weeks and feeling better about our future....on the other side Ive been feeling very sick, "Morning sickness" has kicked me really bad, vomiting, I cant smell laundry detergents or any type of cleaning chemicals without felling sick, cant drink dairy foods or have any bread or eggs at breakfast.... I feel my whole life is changing so fast but I feel extremely happy

Elly
December 6th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Brickybrat20's Avatar Veteran
WHAT WERE THE results

Brittany
Due April 7th, 2006~
December 6th, 2005, 05:20 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Hi, well Im 27 and this is my first pregnancy, I felt very happy at first and then began thinking about my babys and my future I felt very anxious, but now Im about 9 weeks and feeling better about our future....on the other side Ive been feeling very sick, "Morning sickness" has kicked me really bad, vomiting, I cant smell laundry detergents or any type of cleaning chemicals without felling sick, cant drink dairy foods or have any bread or eggs at breakfast.... I feel my whole life is changing so fast but I feel extremely happy

Elly[/b]
Welcome and congrats! Hopefully you'll feel better in a few weeks with the first trimester is over.

December 7th, 2005, 05:59 AM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
Well I am a little over 6 weeks now and this pregnancy wasn't exactly planned either. And I got pregnant my first month off the pill! I got my BFP one day before I expected AF (though the first test was a bit faint).

Are you sure that you O'd when you did? Maybe you O'd later or something.

Hope you get the outcome you want! Let us know what the blood test says!

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search