My life as I know it...

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2008, 09:48 PM
Madison's_Mommy2005's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Madison's_Mommy2005 Send a message via MSN to Madison's_Mommy2005
crowded, sleepless, loud...............

I'm soooooooooooooooooo... not ready for any of this at all..

First let me introduce myself, Hello, my name is Brandi. I just turned 21 in May, and my fiance Brandon is 23. I have a daughter from a previous relationship, she will be 3 in september and my son which is Brandon and I's is turning one today (the 23rd)...We're a happy family most of the time, we fight and have days we don't get along of course, but nothing too extravegant... WELL.. this lovely saturday evening I felt horrible..sooooo being maybe a week too early to take a test I decided to take one anyways, Brandon knew with Easton about 2 weeks after he was conceived always telling me GO TAKE A TESt.. and same with this one, I don't know how he knows but he does...well 3 positives on saturday night and one positive on Sunday morning puts me at 3w5days according to my LMP....... UGHHHH..... I know I make my own decisions, but whyyy can't I of been a little more carefull.. I'm excited yes but then there is another part of me saying that this is going to hurt my two other children.. I'm 21, I will be 22 with 3 kids......... I feel so old.......... I haven't lived at all..... not really anyways I was barely 18 when I had Madison ... I hate seeing all my friends living their lives with no worries.. I love my children and I would never give them back for anything but for once, maybe never, i would like to know what it feels like to not have a care in the world... I guess I'll never get that chance but I can dream right....

Sorry if this was so choppy, I just need to vent....

OH Brandon is super excited by the way which makes me even more angry.. he wants to have at least 2 more after this...I said the 3rd one could wait about 5 years, But I guess I didnt get what I asked for..............Either way this child will be just as loved as the others, even if it takes me losing my sanity a couple of times..

June 22nd, 2008, 09:59 PM
Super Mommy
Hon I know how you feel in some ways. This pregnancy was totally unexpected, and I fear a lot for how it will affect my son from a previous relationship. Plus my fiancee is super excited, as well as his whole family, while I still have yet to TRULY get excited (I'm happy, but still mostly worried).

We did the same thing of saying we would wait until after marriage and until my son was potty trained to have another, and boom, there was the positive pregnancy test. It's a curse, I say.

</div>
June 23rd, 2008, 08:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to msbritt86
Hello..

I just wanted to say that my mil had 3 kids under 3 and was 23! She said it was so hard but now she is very young and her and her husband have tons of time on their hands to travel, bike, garden, and all sorts of stuff. Its hard being a young mom but it also has it rewards long term!

Thanks to Heather aka Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggy!!!
Make a pregnancy ticker
June 23rd, 2008, 10:21 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
First off congrats. I felt the exact same way when I found of I was expecting number 2. We ttced for 2 months and then went back to preventing pregnancy and I ended up pregnant so everything happens for a reason. When we thought we lost this baby I wanted nothing more then to have this baby! Congrats and welcome to unplanned pregnancy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search