HELP! I need someone to calm my nerves!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 27th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Veteran
OK, *breathe*

I am UBER paranoid right now. I took 4 Dollar Tree HPTs and they all were positive. Now I am reading about false positive batches! OMG OMG OMG

OK, I haven't had a period since the end of April, the M/S is off the hook! My boobs are slightly tender, I have gained weight, I've got that extra discharge, mild cramping off and on for weeks, sleepiness, hunger and round in my tummy!, definite preggers symptoms.

I know, I'm prolly just freaking out because my OB appt is at 1:30, but OMG. His sister keeps saying to calm down...we all now I am....

This is an especially sensitive issue since his ex faked her pregnancy last fall...there is a LONG backstory to all of this, that spans nearly 10 years...which I can and might write a book about...really!

My other dilemma is this...

Originally I planned to have his sister with me during my first appt since he refuses to go (and I wanted her there for support....and a witness, since he's in denial)....I wasn't sure if my mom was going to be around for the appt, but now she is and she's taking me to the appt, his sister is meeting me there.

I really would like to have them both there when it's confirmed. Is that unreasonable? Mom is mom and his sister and I are really close.

Daddy was white as a ghost when he saw my little heart beating and that's hard to do!
June 27th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
OK, *breathe*

I am UBER paranoid right now. I took 4 Dollar Tree HPTs and they all were positive. Now I am reading about false positive batches! OMG OMG OMG

OK, I haven't had a period since the end of April, the M/S is off the hook! My boobs are slightly tender, I have gained weight, I've got that extra discharge, mild cramping off and on for weeks, sleepiness, hunger and round in my tummy!, definite preggers symptoms.

I know, I'm prolly just freaking out because my OB appt is at 1:30, but OMG. His sister keeps saying to calm down...we all now I am....

This is an especially sensitive issue since his ex faked her pregnancy last fall...there is a LONG backstory to all of this, that spans nearly 10 years...which I can and might write a book about...really!

My other dilemma is this...

Originally I planned to have his sister with me during my first appt since he refuses to go (and I wanted her there for support....and a witness, since he's in denial)....I wasn't sure if my mom was going to be around for the appt, but now she is and she's taking me to the appt, his sister is meeting me there.

I really would like to have them both there when it's confirmed. Is that unreasonable? Mom is mom and his sister and I are really close.[/b]
If you have not had a period since April, I'd think it is a safe bet that you are pregnant.

Formally Known as Babies but I lost my old password!
June 27th, 2008, 09:22 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I think that it is a safe bet that you are pregnant as well. I also think that if you want them both there then have them there! Since your BF flaked its great that you have your mom and his sister for support!

June 28th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Veteran
Thanks Ladies!

Yes, I am officially going to be a mommy. Just had a moment of panic there! I went for my bloodwork today and I'm going for my ultrasound monday! I am sooo excited...and relieved!

And yes, I was able to have my mom and his sister with me and what a comfort they both are sionce he's being such a jerk.

Daddy was white as a ghost when he saw my little heart beating and that's hard to do!
June 28th, 2008, 09:01 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Quote:
Thanks Ladies!

Yes, I am officially going to be a mommy. Just had a moment of panic there! I went for my bloodwork today and I'm going for my ultrasound monday! I am sooo excited...and relieved!

And yes, I was able to have my mom and his sister with me and what a comfort they both are sionce he's being such a jerk.[/b]
I am so glad things turned out well! I cant wait to see the u/s pictures!

June 30th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks Ladies!

And yes, I was able to have my mom and his sister with me and what a comfort they both are sionce he's being such a jerk.[/b]
[/b]
Thanks! I am going today, can't wait to post them!

July 1st, 2008, 05:55 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks Ladies!

[/b]
Thanks! I am going today, can't wait to post them!
[/b]
Here's my little bean!

(I'll repost later with safety precautions )

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search