So Early?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Veteran
OK, I will findout how far along I am this evening.

My question is, isn't it too soon for me to be showing? I think I am just bloated but Mom and Sis keep saying I look big already. I mean, one of Mom's friends was by the house last night and she called me out immediately! Although I just let her think it was the sweatshirt...instead of confirming or denying anything.

Sis thinks I look about 3 Mos. I don't think I am that far yet. I feel like I've popped since finding out two weeks ago. No matter if I eat, pee, belch whatever, I am still bellyful!

OK my other question is, are my hormones kicking in already? I mean b*tch on wheels ladies... I've already let a few people know what they can do with themselves without a second thought. Stopped SO and his BS dead is his tracks (a good thing he he he )

And I forgot to mention the overly emotional stuff, crying just because...

Daddy was white as a ghost when he saw my little heart beating and that's hard to do!
June 30th, 2008, 10:30 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Some women pop early. Just depends on your body type! Most of it could just be bloating and then you will notice it go away and then all of sudden you have a nice round basketball!

July 1st, 2008, 06:09 AM
Veteran
I hardly showed with my first and wasn't until near the end when I exploded! Number three I noticed immediately.
I was reading a forum the other day that shows preggie bellies that some moms have posted of themselves at the same time, some were HUGE! So yes, it all depends on your body.
July 1st, 2008, 07:24 AM
Veteran
Interesting! Now does that mean I am going to be huge?

Soooo, I am officially 2 months and 4 days today! I saw my little bean yesterday! And the heartbeat! HR 167.

I had to drive us home bc daddy looked like he was ready to pass out, he lost all of his color! I don't think he was ready for that...hell, neither was I! I was shaking! Then I cried on the way home

I'll post my u/s pic later

Daddy was white as a ghost when he saw my little heart beating and that's hard to do!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search