New Here

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
good afternoon girls

i have been lurking around here for a bit and posted once or twice. but i wanted to formerly introduce myself. my name is Jenn and i am 21. this is my first pregnancy but between my DF and i this will make 3. our pregnancy was most definitely unplanned, unprepared for, and unexpected. i was on BC when i conceived our baby. we were in the process of planning our wedding and trying to get on our feet as a couple and family. well, than SURPRISE baby! we took it one day at a time, and through my morning sickness, troubles, and tears we are starting to be more at peace with her coming in December.

i look forward to getting to know you girls!
June 30th, 2008, 07:49 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
First off CONGRATS and welcome to unplanned pregnancy!! We got pregnant preventing as well. When we thought I was miscarrying is when we really realized how m uch we wanted this baby to be apart of our lives! I had our 1st when I was 21. Its hard but worth every moment!

July 1st, 2008, 02:04 PM
Veteran
Congrats and Welcome!

Daddy was white as a ghost when he saw my little heart beating and that's hard to do!
July 7th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Bella_Luna's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey I think I recognize you from somewhere Its nice to see you here! We got pregnant on BC as well (well, condoms, if you want to call that BC. I suppose it kind of is). I hope none of your wedding plans were affected too much by your little miracle (except for maybe the date of it!) I helped my best friend plan her wedding this past year and they ended up moving their wedding date and some of the vendors were pretty mean about it! Anyways, welcome!

July 10th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
haha! we changed the date of our wedding to...well we dont know yet! i dont want to be carrying a ton of baby weight with me!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search