I saved my childes life at 8:45am

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Regular
I live in Santa cruz, ca and I have a girl who is 7 who i had at 16, and little boy who is 1 1/2 that i had in may of 2003. I have an IUD in for birth control, but it did not work. I have been married for 8 years and i could not believe this has happend. Today i was going to stop my childs heart beat at planned parent hood. Until I went to a abortion pictures web site. I was sickend. You ever feel like you want an abortion, just go there, you will change your mind.www.mttu.com/abort-pics , it is so sad. The eight week old babys look like tiny little people. I thought it was just a cell and that i would just end my pg, but these babys have hearts beating, brain waves and finger and toe buds. I could not believe that I was going to go through with it. For the girl who might go through with it, dont! You will regret it. My friend did. She has nightmares of the sucking of the machine that sucks the life out of you. Im sorry for this depressing story, but any one can handle being a parent. Just do it. It is a human life.
Hi im new to this forum. My child will be born in august. Thank you for having me and listening.
January 14th, 2005, 08:19 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello! So happy you have joined us!

January 15th, 2005, 02:28 AM
Steph87's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Steph87
I went to that site.... it made me cry.. that is soooo sad....... its gonna give me bad dreams.. .. im so happy you kept your baby =) i hope you have a healthy pregnancy

</div>
January 15th, 2005, 06:58 AM
zonapellucida
I was actually at a clinic on my hands and knees praying in the bathroom. I got up and walked, no actually ran, out. I understand exactly how you felt.
January 16th, 2005, 09:43 PM
kjomomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
Welcome to JM and thank you for sharing your story with us. I am Kelly and I am 25 years old. I am pregnant with my 4th child. I am one of the hosts here. Conrats on your new addition, be sure to check out your due date club!!!
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)
January 16th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Zanahoria's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I understand that feeling all too well, but when I was 19 I went through with it anyway. I think in light of the fact that I was being beaten, kidnapped, threatened with death, and raped, I did the right thing and I will stand by that to my last breath.

That's not to say that I don't think about it every day and wonder what that child might have been like. Even though I'd probably do it again if time turned back and I had that choice to make again, it still hurts very deeply and will for the rest of my life. I'm not a real big believer in religion of any kind, but I've prayed to that baby to forgive me and help me look over his/her little sibling on the way.
January 18th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Mom2KRB's Avatar Veteran
Oh honey, you made the right choice. I think before I had kids I might have been able to have an abortion, but since I became a mother, it's unthinkable to me. Now that's not to say I judge those who do. I actually set up and paid for my best friend to have one because she was in a terrible situation, but personally I couldn't do it either.

I miscarried an unwanted pregnancy in 9/01 and it wasn't until I lost that baby that I realized how desperately I wanted it. Brenna was unplanned too (same dad as the m/c baby), but there was no question about her. As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I told dbf to either take off or stay and be supportive. Glad he chose the latter.

Dd - Brenna Kay 8/13/03
January 27th, 2005, 07:27 PM
AUGMOM's Avatar Veteran
I felt the same way as you did and I also thought of killing my baby and I saw some pics and knew right away that I could nnever do that. The child didn't chose me I chose the child by not protecting myself and I won't let my child pay for my misstakes. I am glad to know that I am not the only one out there that felt that way, but I am glad we have made the choise to give our babies lives. I watched the viedo on the site and I cried though the whole thing. I think anyone thinking about doing this should see pics of what it is like and then make there choice>
<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
</a>
The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some very fine hair.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search