who have you told ?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2008, 06:30 PM
brittanylee12's Avatar Veteran
ok so im like 6 weeks, and well 1 day, i have told just about everyone in my world . i just couldnt keep it in , just wondering how many people everyone else has told or if im just a big blabber mouth lol ? , so praying to god nothing goes wrong because i know that up to 12 weeks its very possible..

July 9th, 2008, 09:40 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I told everyone I couldnt keep my mouth shut. Some people were not as happy as others. Most people wait until either after the first u/s or after the 1st trimester. I would do what makes you comfortable.

July 9th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Veteran
The only person I've told is my Weight Watchers leader because I had to quit.
July 10th, 2008, 10:57 AM
momof3&travis's Avatar Super Mommy
Only the DF but i have alot of issue and reason why i haven't . Not telling anyone till they figure it out. i'm sure that won't be long since i'm small and easyli shows. I'm hiding it ok now so far. hope to get to atleast wk 15

A special thanks to Jennifer

July 16th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Veteran
So far only BF knows. I had a miscarriage when I was 17, and I'm kind of worried it'll happen again. I was in high school at the time, and anyone whose been to high school knows how gossip works there, it was kind of painful for me to deal with.

I'm hardley showing at all right now. So its not too big of a deal yet.
July 16th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Regular
We are telling our family this weekend. I am in my 5th week. I have told my BFF (I just had to!). As for my other friends, I am going to wait until I am 12 weeks. I am hoping all goes well! I did read that sometimes it is better for your family to know in case you do have any problems early on. You will have more understanding and support then if no one else knew.

But...we will all be fine!!!
July 17th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Bella_Luna's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The only people who know right now are my boyfriend, my roommate, my parents and my boyfriend's parents. He has also told most of his friends but I haven't quite worked up the courage to tell mine yet or really thought about how I'm going to do it. My parents haven't told any of our family yet, they're too ashamed.

July 24th, 2008, 03:35 PM
I could not ask for more.
I have told alot of people... mostly close friends and family. I'm only about 6.5 weeks along and get worried that if something will happen... but I'm just hoping that it will all be ok and I will have a healthy 9 months!!

July 27th, 2008, 04:35 AM
I have told only my boyfriend and also my maid, I could not hide it from the maid, cause she's in my house.

I have not told anyone of my family or friends, which is easy because they live far away.

</div>
July 29th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Regular
Quite a few people. Not my dad or my partners parents though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search