new

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Chevy02's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Chevy02
Hey I'm yet another teen mom to be who had unplanned pregnancy. I'm due in August. My baby's father isn't happy at all. We don't speak like we use to. But I guess he'll get over it. I know I'm gonna do what I have to do. . .
December 10th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Super Mommy
Does your family know? Will they /are/they supporting you?
December 10th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm 19 and 38 weeks pregnant. Good luck and congrats. Hopefully the babies father will come around and help you out. Do you have support?

December 11th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Chevy02's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Chevy02
Yes my entire family knows due to 'gossip'. Everyone was telling me to get an abortion and I told them I made up my mind and that I'm keeping the baby. Then thats when some of them said I was stupid, you know the usual. My mother sent me to my grandma's house for a day to talk and I told her how I felt. She said she'd support me. Now everyone all of a sudden said they'll support me because they can't change my mind. So everything is back to normal, no more drama for now I guess. But right now I'm just focused on school, saving money and getting ready for this little one. I know its gonna be hard, but I'm gonna do what I have to do. My baby's father is okay now, so hes looking forward to this baby. If anyone wanna talk I have aim. Thanks for replying!!
December 11th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Super Mommy
I am very glad you have support though it's unfortunate that it's mainly because they can't change your mind but whatever works right?
You sound like a very strong & intellegent younf women and I really hope everything works out for you. Let us know if you have any questions/concerns!!!

Good luck!
December 11th, 2005, 09:10 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I"m glad your family is coming around. Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck!

December 12th, 2005, 01:37 PM
nat81
Welcome! I'm glad you found us
December 12th, 2005, 06:31 PM
AnnikasMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to AnnikasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to AnnikasMommy

Welcome to JM. This is a great group of people. I'm glad that you do have the support that you need. If you ever need to talk/ vent/ or just about anything feel free.

December 13th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Hey I'm yet another teen mom to be who had unplanned pregnancy.[/b]
If everyone in the world were a planned pregnancy, then we would only have about a 10th of the population.

Welcome to JM....check out the teen moms and the due date board clubs...there are a lot of very helpful, intelligent women out there with lots of experience to guide you along.

Remember....you are not alone...there are a great many of us who have been in your shoes.

Quote:
My mother sent me to my grandma's house for a day to talk and I told her how I felt. She said she'd support me. Now everyone all of a sudden said they'll support me because they can't change my mind.[/b]
Hmmm....my grandma was the pillar of the family as with many other families I know. Usually if you get the grandparents support, the rest of the family falls into place. Besides.....not supporting you isn't going to help one bit. I bet they are supporting you because they love you. They are your family and love you unconditionally. Besides, the baby is a part of the family, too.

Good luck to you, sweetie. I know it's hard...I was a single mom for a very long time. It doesn't get easier, but it is very rewarding. And you'll find that you are ALOT stronger than you know.

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search