Pregnancy Check In

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 29th, 2008, 10:42 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Okay ladies its time to check in. How are you feeling? How are things with your family? How are you in general?

July 29th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Bella_Luna's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am feeling pretty good now, my m/s is finally starting to ease up after 12 long weeks. I am a little nervous though because I just got the results back from my NT/Triple screen test and the nurse says that everything looks normal and within normal ranges, but the bloodwork gave me a ratio for Down's as 1:702 which she says is a little high for someone my age. In my heart I know everything is fine, but its hard not to get a little scared when you hear them say "everything looks normal but...". They want me to come in for a special u/s to make sure everything is alright. I am totally kicking myself now for deciding to get this genetic testing done.

Things with my family are doing better, my dad has accepted the situation and is starting to prepare for baby. My mom hasn't yelled at me or said anything negative for 2 days now so I hope this means she is starting to come around slowly but surely. I hope she will get to the point where she will acknowledge it or at least be able to look at u/s pictures and show some sort of emotion (and maybe call it something other than "fetus" lol).

July 30th, 2008, 02:06 AM
Regular
Im okay. Still crying at random moments. Still shocked & suprised really.
My mums being good but im being snappy after coming off my anti-depressants. Ah well.

July 31st, 2008, 01:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to lovely_22
Well, I haven't been around much lately...sorry! As the date gets closer the shorter the days seem.

I'm 29 weeks tomorrow and doing fabulously!! Baby Jack is getting bigger by the minute and I'm convinced he's going to be a helluva football player! I'm a little tired (and I'm sure grouchy) but I feel really good for the most part. The belly is so cool, I forgot how much I love to have a round tummy!

Here are a couple of pics!

The 6w vs. 28+w belly shots

Baby Jack! 3D u/s done at 26w

July 31st, 2008, 03:35 PM
Veteran
I've been doing good other than it's so hot outside I don't want to take my dog on her normal walks so she's been driving me crazy!

Had my first doctor's appointment today. I got to hear the heartbeat!! The doctor thinks I'm further along (12 weeks) and he's confirm that with my screening u/s on Monday. February seems like a long ways off sometimes but then other times not long enough.
August 1st, 2008, 04:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to lovely_22
I thought that about October too, but it's only 2 months away now! I think the 1st trimester seemed like the longest to me. Once I hit 14 or 15 weeks time started slipping by and now it's flying by!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search