pregnant or not pregnant?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Eliana's Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Eliana's Mommy
i'm new to justmommies i've posted in the intro forum. if you want to know more then please go and read my intro.

Jeannette, 30
mommy to Eliana 13 months

lil background about my pregnancy with Eliana. I had 2 periods in Feb 04. I also had what I thought was a yeast infection or uti. the whole buring while I pee thing and itching. i've never in my life til that point had a yi or uti. so I treated myself for a yi and uti. but it was not a yi or uti. as later I linked it to pregnancy symptoms.

I had no MS while pregnant. up til 34 weeks the only thing I had was Eliana sitting on a nerve for 3 weeks at the beginning.

here is my concern. i've never been on BC and it took 10 years to get pregnant with Eliana. this morning I woke up and had burning while I pee'd. I currently do have a BF and we do the pull out method. we have sex almost everyday. I know not a good one. can still get pregnant from pre-ejaculation. after he pulls out he finishes and I watch him cum.

do you think with the burning while I pee thing that I could be pregnant again??? no itching yet

Jeannette
Eliana 11.14.04

December 14th, 2005, 12:54 PM
magilatuzzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to magilatuzzi
well, i guess my first question is when is/was your period due? It could be a uti or yi, or,and I hate to say this, but what about a std? Again, sorry to mention that, but you didnt mention how long you and your bf have been together... better to be safe than sorry. If your period is late though, I would go ahead and test! Best of luck to you!

DS Drew, 04/94, DS Braden, 10/97, DS Nick, 07/99, DD Danika 07/06, DD Gabriella 11/07,
DSD Rayelle 03/97, DSD Seryna, 06/01
</div>
December 14th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Eliana&#39;s Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Eliana&#39;s Mommy
<span style="font-family:Garamond"><div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(magilatuzzi @ Dec 14 2005, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class=\'quotemain\'>well, i guess my first question is when is/was your period due? It could be a uti or yi, or,and I hate to say this, but what about a std? Again, sorry to mention that, but you didnt mention how long you and your bf have been together... better to be safe than sorry. If your period is late though, I would go ahead and test! Best of luck to you![/b][/quote]

December 14th, 2005, 04:23 PM
well, that is good to know (No std's!) Just thought Iwould mention it. Maybe try an HPT?

DS Drew, 04/94, DS Braden, 10/97, DS Nick, 07/99, DD Danika 07/06, DD Gabriella 11/07,
</div>
December 15th, 2005, 06:01 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Eliana&#39;s Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Eliana&#39;s Mommy
<span style="color:#CC66CC"><span style="font-family:Garamond"><div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(magilatuzzi @ Dec 14 2005, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class=\'quotemain\'>well, that is good to know (No std's!) Just thought Iwould mention it. Maybe try an HPT?[/b][/quote]

December 15th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Veteran
<span style="color:#CC66CC"><span style="font-family:Garamond"><div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(magilatuzzi @ Dec 14 2005, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class=\'quotemain\'>well, that is good to know (No std's!) Just thought Iwould mention it. Maybe try an HPT?[/b][/quote]

December 15th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Veteran
<span style="color:#CC66CC">Other factors may also increase a woman's risk of developing UTI including pregnancy, having urinary tract infections or bladder infections as a child, having past menopause, and diabetes. </span>

December 15th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Girl....you are playing with fire if you are using the pull out method.

Instead of worrying and fretting so much, why don't you just go down to your local drug store and spend the pawdry little bit of money on an over-the-counter pregnancy test? In fact they are cheaper than yeast infection medication. Around here, at Family Dollar (and there's one located all across the country), preg tests are only $4.

Condoms are cheap, too.

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months
December 15th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Veteran
yes I know it's playing with fire ... but it also took 10 years to get pg the first time & i've never used any type of birth control ... will go to planned parenthood to test since it's on my way to the sitters but it's too early to test ... thanks

<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(pcgirl @ Dec 15 2005, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class=\'quotemain\'>Girl....you are playing with fire if you are using the pull out method.

Instead of worrying and fretting so much, why don't you just go down to your local drug store and spend the pawdry little bit of money on an over-the-counter pregnancy test? In fact they are cheaper than yeast infection medication. Around here, at Family Dollar (and there's one located all across the country), preg tests are only $4.

Condoms are cheap, too.[/b][/quote]

December 15th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Please do not take this the wrong way. But is your current bf the father of your child? It could have nothing to do with you why it took so long to get pregnant. It could have been the guy....
good luck either way.

December 15th, 2005, 07:06 PM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
You could go to the Dr to see if you have a yi or uti. Also they would be able to do a blood test to tell you if you are preg.
Good Luck!!

December 16th, 2005, 05:22 AM
Veteran
my current bf is not my daughter's father. however, I only ovulate 6 times a year and in the past 10 months I've had 14 periods. it's too early to test and the burning has stopped it only lasted 3 days. thanks

<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(1shortmomma @ Dec 15 2005, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class=\'quotemain\'>You could go to the Dr to see if you have a yi or uti. Also they would be able to do a blood test to tell you if you are preg.
Good Luck!![/b][/quote]

December 17th, 2005, 10:23 AM
mommytutu's Avatar mom to Emma & Jacqueline
Any news yet??

If you take a quick look in your phone book under non-profit organizations, you may find a group that will give you a free pregnancy test. That is how I got that little slip of paper that confirmed I was indeed pregnant, and could apply for medicaid. This will save you so much time waiting at the health clinic!!! You can probably also call the health clinic, they might know a number to one of those groups.

Let us know when you find out.

EDIT:

I found this one the net. It's a list of organizations that will give you a free pregnancy test: http://www.optionline.org/advantage.asp?tr...t=Find+Location

I wasn't sure which was closest to you, but if any of them are, you can check them out.

December 18th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Veteran
<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(ktusf @ Dec 17 2005, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class=\'quotemain\'>Any news yet??
If you take a quick look in your phone book under non-profit organizations, you may find a group that will give you a free pregnancy test. That is how I got that little slip of paper that confirmed I was indeed pregnant, and could apply for medicaid. This will save you so much time waiting at the health clinic!!! You can probably also call the health clinic, they might know a number to one of those groups.
Let us know when you find out.
EDIT:
I found this one the net. It's a list of organizations that will give you a free pregnancy test: http://www.optionline.org/advantage.asp?tr...t=Find+Location
I wasn't sure which was closest to you, but if any of them are, you can check them out.[/b][/quote]

December 18th, 2005, 01:40 PM
If you cant test for another 10 days, i wouldnt worry. Chances are you wouldnt be having any symptoms yet anyhow....

</div>
December 28th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Veteran
will let you know thanks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search