why?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 18th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
well i havent gotten my period in 2 almost 3 months and it doesnt feel like im pregnant. the only thing that keeps reminding me is the 4 pregnancy test saying positive. ill be going to the doctors in a couple of weeks..has anyone else felt or is feelign like you dont feel pregnant?.. the only thing i have are sore breast and no period(and the test) but other then that i wouldnt even of thought i was pregnant if i ddint take the test...

December 18th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Veteran
Not all women get all the signs of pregnancy, so dont just go by that. I never had m/s. If you have not had your period in almost 3 months and have taken 4 test with positive results I would say there is a good chance you are. If that is true you are already 12 wks preggo. If you can try to get to the doctor sooner than a few weeks. Prenantal care is very important.

December 18th, 2005, 10:46 AM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I never have m/s or cravings, this second time, I don't feel pregnant at all, except for having a hard time breathing at times.
If you haven't already, pick up some prenatal vitamins at the store. Please be sure to take *extra* good care of yourself, of course.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

December 18th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
I am a person who usually skips 1 or 2 periods in between.. Usually having 5 or 6 a year... Well I had Braxton in Dec 2004. My periods started back in March of 2005.. I had one for each of March, April, and May.. So when I skipped June and July.. I thought I was falling back into my old cycle.. Then I missed August... And my sis encouraged me to go test.. I told her that I wasn't because I had no symptoms.. She said well test and if it comes up negative go get checked. Well I did and I dropped it as soon as I saw it. It started to show a plus sign.. I made every excuse... That air got to it and that is why it turned... Well I went to my doc and he confirmed it.... I couldn't believe it... Not that it only took about 6 months after I had Braxton to get pg... But that it took 3 years to concieve my other pregnancies..... But all in all I am happy now that all the shock wore off
December 18th, 2005, 04:02 PM
kwestern's Avatar Coolest Mom Ever
Don't worry about not feeling pregnant. I am 26 weeks already and the only thing that reminds me i'm pregnant is my belly and feeling my little girl kick now. I have not 'felt' pregnant through this entire pregnancy... and honestly i took a test about once a week until i was around 16 weeks...for my own reassurence Congrats!

Thank you Kara for my siggy!
December 28th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Mommy2Ethan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
in the beginning i didnt feel pregnant at all..no m/s only backaches....it worried me alot but now im fine..my bellys bigger and he kicks and my back hurts but thats all

Ethan Michael 4/13/2006 8 lbs 12 oz 19 inches
Hunter Evan 7/29/2010 9 lbs 1 oz 20 1/2 inches
~Having a baby on my chest being serenaded by my beating heart is nothing short of amazing...~

December 28th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jezzica04
I completely understand how u feel. When I found out I was pregnant I didnt feel like it at all. I was sure the tests were wrong and my period would come n e day now. Even when I went to the Dr. office and they did my ultrasound I was just waiting to hear "You're not pregnant there is no baby" but sure enough I was pregnant and my lil one already had a strong heart beat. Iam now in my 2nd tri and I still dont feel pregnant at times. I swear when I go to the bathroom I still think I might get my period and this is all a dream. But the further u get a long in ur pregnancy the more u will feel pregnant. I started off with barely n e symptoms but now Im in my 2nd tri which I thought would be the "honeymoon of pregnancy" but with all the cravings, gagging, difficulty breathing, hard time sleeping, gas, frequently in the bathroom, and hard bending over to get things just to name a few I definitely know Im pregnant. Good luck with ur pregnancy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search