High and lows 8/22

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2008, 02:09 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
What are todays high and lows. Feel free to vent if need be!

August 22nd, 2008, 08:21 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Well there was really not much of a high, there has been lows and lowest. Lowest probably was crying in the conference room at lunch. BUt then again that might have ben a good thing for me to get it out.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
August 22nd, 2008, 08:53 PM
Jodi Dawn's Avatar Host of the Jan-July 05 P
Send a message via Yahoo to Jodi Dawn
Lows: I just walked around the fair for like 4 hours! First we were there for like 2 and then came home for an hour and then I went back over.
August 22nd, 2008, 09:22 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Quote:
Lows: I just walked around the fair for like 4 hours! First we were there for like 2 and then came home for an hour and then I went back over.[/b]
Aww hun why was that a low? Did it make you super tired??

Quote:
Well there was really not much of a high, there has been lows and lowest. Lowest probably was crying in the conference room at lunch. BUt then again that might have ben a good thing for me to get it out.[/b]
Aww hun. Im sorry you had a rough day! I hope it gets better!

August 23rd, 2008, 10:42 AM
Veteran
I'll add to this even though I'm a day behind..

Low - It's coming up on one year since I got my bfp. (Sept. 4th...) *My story is in the protected forum*
High - Worked with a good friend today. (And he's kinda cute..shh don't tell the SO!) hehe
August 23rd, 2008, 11:20 PM
Bella_Luna's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
High: My boyfriend came to visit me and he stayed the night! I haven't seen him in almost a month because he had been away at Guard training.

Low: His visit was cut short because he was originally supposed to have training until Friday and the visit me Friday night until Sunday afternoon because by law he gets 24 hours off from his regular job after being on active duty for 15 days or more. Instead he got done a day early which means that his regular job scheduled him to work on Saturday evening so he had to leave me a whole day and a half early and we couldn't go to the Brewer's game like we had planned. He left around 3 this afternoon and I'm still really lonely. I miss him Its going to be a rough night sleeping alone knowing he was supposed to be here but is working instead.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search