Pregnant or oncoming period

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2006, 03:51 PM
kk_13_04's Avatar Regular
Hi. My cycles are irregular and the last one i had was 23 days.

Dec. 18-sex (with condom, but it got stuck inside of me for 2 days)(he layed inside of me)
Dec. 18-period
Dec. 26- sex (with condom, got stuck inside again)(he said he used a condom, but i didnt see him put it on and he layed inside of me for a while after he finished)
Dec. 27- mymonthlycycles.com said i ovulated, and i actually did feel sharp lower back pains and ovarian pains
Dec. 29-unprotected sex (he said he didnt ejaculate)
Dec. 31-started cramping and still am on and off some days
Jan. 9-next period is due (if cycle is 23 days again)

Could i be pregnant? Do women feel bad cramps at the beginning of their pregnancy? Since my cycles are irregular, Jan. 9 is the closest day my period could come on. My boyfriend (of, omg, almost 1 month!!!, im so shame!) been talking about wanting a baby and how cute it would be (im black and he's puerto rican). And he talks about how he's gonna take care of me and be there, not like other dudes say they will and dont. But im like, yeah saying it and doing it are two TOTALLY different things. Plus we havent been dating for long and he wants me to move in with him. But he said he used a condom that second time, i asked him 3 times. But yesterday he asked what was wrong with me because i was looking sad and i told him i was feeling emotional, like i wanted to cry for no reason, and he said in an active voice "youre pregnant!". But he wasnt saying it like he was all excited, he was saying it like he knew. I got 7 1/2 hours of sleep last night, and am so tired right now until my eyes hurt and are watery. And i had been sick for like a month, not eating ( just wasnt hungry at all! ) and losing weight. And yesterday, all of a sudden, i felt like i was starving when i woke up and have been eating regular ever since. Could i really be, with all the on and off cramping? I think tommorow is early enough for me to take a test, but im scared. I'll wait for period!
January 5th, 2006, 06:21 PM
mommytutu's Avatar mom to Emma & Jacqueline
The symptoms of a period and being pregnant are really similar, so it's hard to tell. I took a test and got a negative, thought I was about to start my period (cramping, headaches, and so on) but when my period didn't come I took another test and it was positive.

I don't want to be mean, and since I don't really know your boyfriend I can't really say this in all truth, but to me he kinda sounds like a jerk who was TRYING to get you pregnant.

Try testing on the 9th, when your period is supposed to come. If you get a negative, and you period doesn't come still, test again in a week.

Welcome to JM, and good luck. If you ever need any help, or support, you can come here anytime!!

January 5th, 2006, 06:31 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
It's hard to tell really. Before my periods I used to get cramping that warned me it was going to come, but now that I'm pregnant I'm still getting slight cramping that doesn't last long, just like a couple seconds. Anyways, you should wait to make sure your date for your period comes before you jump to conclusions.

Always missing my 4 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12, 11/27/14

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search