Get to know you

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2006, 06:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenniferk
Name: Jennifer
Occ.: Patient Finance Supervisor
Kids: Isabella ( 8 1/2 months)
"Unplanned Preg" Story: Which one!!!?? When I got pregnant with Isabella I was on the pill for 6 years. Apparently I wasn't being as careful with it as I should have been. I think it may have happened when I was on antibiotics. I knew better, just didn't think it would happen. With this baby my boyfriend and I had split up(now back together). I thought I found the man of my dreams. I was still breastfeeding, hadn't started my period, was on the mini-pill, and had back surgery a few weeks before. Oooppss again! The father and I were together about 7 months, and now I am back with my daughter's father and due in April! I know - long and confusing story!
January 24th, 2006, 05:12 AM
jewll27's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to jewll27
Name: Sarah B.
Occ.: medical coder/nursing student
Kids: none
"Unplanned Preg" Story: I dont know for sure if I am pregnant yet, going on thursday for a blood test b/c I am now 4 days late and the symptoms are starting (unless its totally mind play and my body is playing a nasty trick). Been with my man for a yr and a half and plan on getting married as soon as I am done school (who knows if I turn up pregnant). I secretly wanted to get pregnant for several months now b/c I am surrounded by it and its all I ever wanted, however now that its a real possibility, I am kinda scared.
January 24th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to cassandra josephine Send a message via Yahoo to cassandra josephine
Quote:
I've noticed a lot of new faces here so fill out this questionaire so that we could get to know everyone again!

Name: Natalie
Kids: 1 DD Nicole almost 8 months
What's your "unplanned preg" story?: I was on birth control when I got an infected cold and was put on amoxicillin... well the drug counter acted against the pill and I became pregnant [/b]
January 24th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to cassandra josephine Send a message via Yahoo to cassandra josephine
Quote:
I've noticed a lot of new faces here so fill out this questionaire so that we could get to know everyone again!

Name: Natalie
Kids: 1 DD Nicole almost 8 months
What's your "unplanned preg" story?: I was on birth control when I got an infected cold and was put on amoxicillin... well the drug counter acted against the pill and I became pregnant [/b]
January 24th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Regular
well i had my 21st b-day nov.04 so like all 21yr olds i would drink once a week with my husband after our son would go to bed and like some people we would get lazy and not grab the condoms and to tell ya the truth after a few beers i dont think condoms was on our mind when we hit the bedroom well needless to say i woke up one day and told my hubby i think i'm pregnant i need to take a test and like usual we blew it off thinking i was over reacting and then a few weeks later i said i really need a test the feeling that i'm pregnant isn't going away he said ok, ok we'll get you a test remind me when i'm headed out i'll pick one up well i happened to be on the phone with my sis and she said "hay i have an extra one you can use" so when i enter the bathroom the last thing i was, was nervous i thought oh i'm just over reacting and i can't be pregnant cuz my hubby always pulls out well so you can picture my reaction when i looked down at the test stick before i even had a chance to pull up my jeans and button them and there it was two big and bold lines showing a positive test so i took 3 or 4 more before i decided ok i'm pregnant AGAIN my husband had no problem excepting the new change so any ways i'm 31weeks pregnant now and bigger than ever with our lil' girl we're naming her Alexa Cassandra Kreifels and we are both so excited we cant wait we've both went shopping crazy for her and if these next few weeks don't just fly by i'm going to go crazy it's like being a lil' kid and waiting for christmas morning to arive and then waiting for your parents to wake up!!!!!!!!
January 25th, 2006, 01:36 AM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
Name: Judy
Kids: Pregnant with first baby
What's your "unplanned preg" story?: Well we weren't using protection. I thought he pulled out every time. I asked him a few weeks ago and he said he wanted me pregnant while he was deployed. So he didn't have to put up with my " mood swings." I told him the only mood swings I have are gonna be the ones he get to hear me complain about onces he is home. We planned on getting married once he got back from Iraq but yeah this pushed up our date by a year. I wouldn't change it any other way!

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you
January 25th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Regular
My name is Jamie, and I am 28. My DH and I have been married for 2 and 1/2 years. I quit taking the b/c pill about a year ago, mostly because it made me crazy, kind of like I am now! It caused me to be very emotional, and extremely over sensitive. I read some books, knew how to count and figure out when I was ovulating, so there was never a problem. We decided back in the summer to let fate take over. We quit being careful. After a few months, and nothing, we decided to start being careful again, we had sold our house, and were moving in with my mother-in -law while we are building a new home. I knew about two weeks after moving in with my mother-in-law that something wasn't right. I hadn't started, and I was super sensitive again. I became suspicious when my bf and I went out on a friday afternoon for drinks. I had a few, went home, and was sick as anything, which is very rare for me. So after that, I decided to take a test, and sure enough, I am pregnant. I took three infact, to make sure that it was correct.

We are both extatic! It is amazing!
January 25th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Barbara's Avatar Veteran
Name: Barbara

Kids: one son 22months old and pregnant with number two

I stopped using birth control in June and in Dec I became pregnant. I wasn't trying to prevent it but didn't think it would happen. I'm 37 and had fertility problems. My husband also had fertility problems. We had a hard time having our son. It took about three years of fertility treatments. It was a big surprise but a nice one.
January 25th, 2006, 10:28 AM
irishxrose
Name: Andrika

Kids: Joshua is due 4/27/06

What's your "unplanned preg" story?: Well, I wasn't on birth control, because it really screwed up my body. We used condoms, but not as much as we should. There were a few times when we were caught up in the heat of the moment and totally forgot about them. heh, whoops. Now Joshua is on his way...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search