Help...need input....

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2006, 09:06 AM
Regular
Need some other thoughts to help sort out my brain. I've been through this 4 times but each has been different. Last normal period was Dec 1...I had some light bleeding on Jan 3 and spotted on Jan 4. I had terrible heartburn and my face and neck completely broke out. Breast were quite itchy last week and a few headaches have shown up. I had 1 or 2 bouts with nausea but mostly just uncomfortable when I eat. Lots of belching (which my kids find hillarious). I seem to be quite bloated but I could be looking into it too much. This week my face seems to be clearing up and less heartburn...I have been getting a pain or two in my right boob but no soreness really. I have been keeping an eye out for darker veins on my chest and it seems at certain parts of the day they are very obvious and others not so much. Cervix is high and fairly soft with thick, white, odorless discharge. I took a hpt yesterday and got a negative result. However I am a little concerned because with the last two I continued getting negatives until I miscarried at about 5-6 weeks. With my other two I got positives right away.

My dr dosen't want to see me unless I get a positive result or completely miss a period. So what do you all think? Keep testing, insist on appt, or nerves and mind tricking me? Any input anyone can offer is appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this....Jamie
January 17th, 2006, 08:52 PM
JuneBug2006's Avatar Forever missing Gracie
Hmmmm, my suggestion would be to a) maybe try another brand of test and see it turns positive or B) see another doctor for a second opinion....... maybe the could give you a blood test or something!

Sorry to hear what you are going through, but I am sure that it will end up the best way it can..
January 18th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Regular
I think I am going to have to do something. I may just find another doc. They were hesitant to see me with my last miscarriage b/c I told them I wasn't sure that was what it was b/c I tested negative. Once I told them that I had this big clump of something in a baggie (sorry TMI) they decided maybe they should send it to pathology. It seems like my previous stretch marks on my lower tummy are darker...the same with the ones on my right breast. I guess it could be my imagination but it sure seems like they are more noticeable. Talk about ironic...my daughter came home from school with a book about a new baby in the family....does she know something I don't? (LOL) Thanks ladies for reading and I will keep you all updated.
January 18th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Regular
Wow that really gets me thinking. I thought my face was clearing up but I've got a few more spots. I feel so bloated and gassey...yuck. I took another hpt this afternoon just to see what would happen...negative..of course. I have noticed a little increase in bathroom trips today. I have never been a frequent urinator so any change is noticeable. I am so conflicted right now....I feel so sure that I am pregnant but just can't get any material proof. I had these same exact feelings last time and kept geting negative tests so I just convinced myself that it was nothing. I miscarried about a week and a half later. I felt so guilty that I ignored my gut instincts and I should have known better. That was the toughest part to get over I think. My daughter kept asking for a baby sister then also. Maybe she can sense it. If I am almost positive implantation occured around Jan 3....is it possible to still be pregnant and get negatives?
January 18th, 2006, 06:02 PM
Telucero's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
If I were you I would find another doctor, and get an HGC blood test, this will show up as early as six days after implantation. Your doctor should be willing to hear you out and be sensitive to your needs as a patient. I will say that when I took the HPT I was lucky to have gotten two pack, the first one gave me a negative result, and second was positive right away. I did have implantation bleeding until the 9th week. Blood tests are the only way to be certain. If you do stick with the same doctor, keep bugging them, as it is your right as a patient to be seen...you are paying them.

</a>
January 21st, 2006, 01:05 PM
Regular
well. ladies....i thought i would give it a few more days to make sure i wasn't overreacting...i've gotta say the last few days i have been so tired i can barely function added to a constant headache for 3 days. not only that but i think my boobs are growing...not a whole lot but i could swear my right one is alot heavier than normal. i took another test this morning....and you guessed it....NEGATIVE. what is going on here????? if this is all my body playing a trick on me then it is a pretty nasty trick. it has been 18 days since i had that one day of weird light bleeding. my last normal period was dec 1 so i don't know if i'm just skipping a period and getting off easy or if there really is a possibility. hhmmmmm i'm so confused!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search