Elizka?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2005, 06:00 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How did it go? Did you tell your bf yet?

How are you feeling too?

February 4th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Elizka's Avatar Member
Hi Jennifer,
Thanks for asking. I was going to post soon but I still feel sick. I guess I have a throat infection and they didn't give me anything yet :-(
As for the BF, I did tell him and the first night he didn't want to talk as he was in shock from what I told him. We talked again the next night and he feels that this is a bad timing and things like that should be planned, so he figures abortion is the answer to this. I don't feel the same way, so now I have to figure it out what I will do. Very hard situation for me. I don't want to have a baby without the father as I did that once and she is 10 now and I can see how hard this has been for her. Her father has not been in her life since she was 2. I don't want to go thru all this on my own again. I guess I will have to talk to him more and see what he is thinking. We have been together for 9 years and I thought we could start our future even though the timing isn't right. I don't know, I am very confused and depressed right now.
February 4th, 2005, 03:21 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((((HUGS))))). I'm so sorry it didnt go well. Please do what you feel is RIGHT and what is good for YOU. Its shocks me a little that you have been with someone for so long and get mad/upset that you got pregnant. I can only imagine how you feel. Its not like either of you did it on purpose. I hope things get better for you!

February 4th, 2005, 03:24 PM
jen1978's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jen1978 Send a message via Yahoo to jen1978
(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) I hope things work out. I know how you feel. Me and dh were not married when we got pregnant and he was very angry. but now dh and ds are the best of buds and dh wouldnt have it any other way. so mabey you will have the same results i did!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search