We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Hi ladies. Thanks in advance for opening this post and reading my symptoms and giving me some honest feedback. I'm a first-timer so I really don't know for sure - but my body seems to be telling me something ...
I ovulated on the 13th, I think, so I'd be right about implantation time ... My period is due on the 31st.
- I'm exhausted - I'm getting enough sleep but still don't seem "rested" I've also had HORRIBLE nightmares about stupid things the past two nights that are SO vivid, I'm shaking when I wake up
- My boobs hurt a little on the sides, sort of by my arm pit area
- I've had lotiony looking discharge off and on for the past week
- I've had twingey pains "down there" off and on for over a week
- I also had some "pulling" kinds of pains last weekend - as strong as menstral cramps but over a week and a half to my period.
- I've had heartburn after I eat, dinner last night and breakfast this morning
- I've had dull headaches every day for the past week
- No real nausea to speak off except when I've had heartburn (last night and this AM) other then briefly yesterday at work when I walked by a coworkers office who had colonge on
- I think I'm bloated too. My jeans feel tight around the midsection, pants that have been broken in and I've been wearing pretty regularly
Thoughts? All the reading that I"ve done online seems to point me in the direction of pregnancy. We did have sex several times around the time that I think I ovulated (atleast they were all during my most fertile week from what I can tell). I have this gut feeling that I am pregnant. It's really strong.
Could I be right?
Tracey - EDD- November 30th -
<img src='http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j214/bittke2005/novddcanimated1.gif'>Thanks Jessica B. for the blinkie!
<img src='http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/chelseadoll/november.gif'> Thanks Rawisner for the blinkie!
About two weeks before I found out I was pregnant, I kept telling my mom that I felt as though there was an alien inside my tummy that was pulling on something...Very much like the symptom you're describing as
"pulling" kinds of pains. If I were you, I'd be planning to take that test within ONE day of missing your period. I wouldn't suggest to take it now, because it may be too soon to tell, but the very minute you're late, take the test!
I never ever had those kinds of pains until I was actually preggers. But I mean, our bodies are different...Do you normally get these pulling pains when you're due to start your "friend" in about a week and a half? The thing you need to remember is that you know your body better than anyone! There's obviously something that you're feeling that's making you suspect. Don't ignore it. Trust your body. And if you're not preggers, it could be something else. So keep track of all of this and like I said, take the test the very minute you're late! Good luck and let us know either way!
Popping in from the ttc board. I do hope that things work out between you and your dh, but in the event that they might not, be sure that you are prepared and know the laws if necessary in your state. ( I hate typing that. I truly think that he will come around)
Your symptoms sound promising for a bfp. If you like, pop over to our board, and there is a sticky where ladies that have gotten pg have posted all of the symptoms that they experienced. On a side note, sometimes your body will play with you. If you're hoping that you are pg, you'll start to feel and sense things that you never did before! The body is such a tease. Good luck to you!
What about just taking a pregnancy test? They are fairly cheap and would save you all the hassle of second guessing. Some of them are so accurate that they know just a week or two after conception. Until then, you are worrying yourself sick, getting you, your DH and everyone around you in a uproar.
Pregnancy tests (the ones for the dr are best) are the only way to know for sure - you can't guess yourself into or out of pregnancy.
I love my 3 girls and little boy:
Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months