need some advice

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2006, 07:35 PM
[font=Comic Sans Ms] this is a long story...around thanksgiving of 05 i had my period but the only reason i had it was because i forgot to take two pills in a row. at that time my boyfriend and i were on break up terms so i decided to stop taking them all together since i wasn't goin to be having sex. but we worked it out and had a few sessions of unprotected sex...before i even started the pill i used to have abnormal periods and i am thinking that is the issue. Even after i stopped taking the pills we still had unprotected sex. I know u can miss your period if u stop taking bc pills...so i am thinking that could also be the case. i missed my december period and i haven't had my january period yet either. my period got off track when i started early in november so i really don't know what to go by. i calculated my ovulation date based on my november period and it was Dec. 2, 2005, the exact same day we had make up sex(no protection). I haven't had any real symptoms and i read that sometimes u get symptoms like when aunt flow is about to come but i never got any symptoms before aunt flow came. no breast tenderness, no cramps, headaches nothing. i had been feeling nauseus but that passed awhile ago......also if i am i did not get off to a good start because a couple of weeks ago my boyfriend and i officially broke up and it hit me hard..i mean hard....i lost my appetite for a week. the first three days i did not have a single bite to eat...because of this i lost a little weight. i have a little pudge but that's probably because i eat alot now especially since i have gotten my appetite back....also over the holidays i had a craving to eat sauteed onions all the time...but that passed too. if i did conceive in dec. my due date is august 25th and i am 8 weeks and some days along. but i don't look it. i don't know what to think. i am finishing my second year of college to be a baby doctor...how ironic!!! i am happy cuz i can't wait to have kids i was jus wanting to wait until i finished school.

January 22nd, 2006, 08:45 PM
gtsscott's Avatar Veteran
ok, we from what I know about the pill it usually takes a few month to come out of your system but.....having said that women are also known to have fallen pregnant while on the pill too.

Best advice is to go and get a pregnancy test. It will put your mind at ease one way or the other.

January 22nd, 2006, 09:38 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Definatley take a pregnancy test. That way you will know for sure.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search