What was or has been

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2006, 06:45 AM
nat81
I liked the feeling of my DD kicking! It was so cool to think that there was a little human inside me kicking around!!!
January 23rd, 2006, 07:03 AM
Veteran
Feeling my babies move around inside of me was my favorite thing also, even when they were kicking my ribs and dancing on my bladder
Madeline 9/25/96
Kyle 10/19/04
January 23rd, 2006, 09:30 AM
Veteran
Just knowing that I had a little one inside me growing that was a part of me and my husband was the best feeling for me. I also loved many, many other things but that's the one thing that comes to mind always.
January 23rd, 2006, 02:51 PM
Veteran
My favorite thing has been getting away with not having to do any hard, strenuous work and having my b/f cater to me...lol No, but really my fav thing was the first everything...First time I got to hear the heart beat, the first time I got to see my little beaner on the u/s, the first kick, the first braxton hicks contraction...
Yup the first everything. I'm also really enjoying my cravings. I've never been able to get away with consuming so much milk, hotdogs, Gobstoppers, and cookies and then some more milk ever in my life!!!

January 23rd, 2006, 05:25 PM
Veteran
My favorite so far was hearing the news that my baby is healthy. I am older and also had complications with my first pregnancy. After that I am feeling my little one move around all the time and now I can see him moving around in there.

January 23rd, 2006, 08:12 PM
irishxrose
I love feeling him kick, and going to ultrasounds.
January 23rd, 2006, 08:54 PM
Telucero's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
My favorite has been feeling the baby move for the first time, as well as guilt free eating and I have really loved the excitement of it all!

</a>
January 24th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Mommy2Ethan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i love seeing the baby during u/s and feeling him kick...the cravings arent so bad either!

Ethan Michael 4/13/2006 8 lbs 12 oz 19 inches
Hunter Evan 7/29/2010 9 lbs 1 oz 20 1/2 inches
~Having a baby on my chest being serenaded by my beating heart is nothing short of amazing...~

January 25th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Veteran
Hey Ella!
OMG that is soooo funny! Seriously, the same thing was happening to me at first (even after the violent nausia passed)...I was craving watermelon, grapes, oranges and salad. I was like, "what is wrong with this kid!!" but then all of a sudden, one day, I woke up and was just dying for a hotdog with onions and mustard. I can't explain how badly I would have killed to get that burning onion taste in my mouth! Weird...and the milk thing kicked one day all of a sudden too...I was absolutely grossed out about it at first (like to the point where if it even touched my lips, I would barf instantly), but then just one day, BOOM!! I WANT MILK AND I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW! (that still hasn't subsided! I could drink and drink and drink and it's still not enough! Two 4L in two days....all to me....hmmmmmm Can you say addicted!!!!???)

Hope the little one decides one day you need lots of chocolate cake and fries!!! mmmmmmm chocolate!

January 29th, 2006, 05:58 AM
rachel_claire's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to rachel_claire Send a message via Yahoo to rachel_claire
I have to agree with you brigitte, I love the "firsts". This is both mine and dh's first child and experiencing it with him is great because he is just as excited as I am. And the whole milk thing, yeah, I never drank it before I was poregnant, then I started to buy whole milk and now I drink 4 to 5 glasses a DAY!!!!! It is just soooooo good and it soothes the heartburn!
February 1st, 2006, 10:02 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree, I loved feeling him move around inside me (even when it hurt). Also the look on my fiance's face the first time he felt him move and the moment we found out we were having a boy--both of these happened to be the same day! I really miss feeling a human being growing inside me but I'm so glad he's here. I love him more than anything and can't wait to do it all again!

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

February 1st, 2006, 12:00 PM
Cin1294's Avatar Veteran
I would have to go with feeling her move. That is always my favorite thing about being pregnant.
February 1st, 2006, 12:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Newbaby2006....your baby is absolutely beautiful! What a lovely pic!

I like feeling the baby move - that's the best part of being pregnant.

Right now I hate my pregnancy. I can't eat what I want, I have gestational diabetes, I have to test my blood sugar 4 times a day and eat at certian times...I hate it. My foods are so limited...mostly proteins. I'm so distraught over the whole thing that half the time I eat only because I have to...I could care less about food. I'm fighting with my weight...so far I'm 5 mos preggers and have gained a whole 2 pounds.

I'm in constant pain, my hypothyroidism goes up and down, and I have to work every day since I'm the only bread winner in my family.

I'm constantly worried about the baby since I have a 1/40 chance of it getting downs (nope, I don't know the sex) - and I'm worried because I wasn't taking my hypothyroidism pills when I should have been when I got pregnant.

I LOVED being pregnant when I was 20....now that I'm 37 it has been very difficult to deal with.

Yea, baby's doing great....it's mom that's having all the trouble.

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months
February 1st, 2006, 03:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i loved hearing his heartbeat and feeling him kick and the ultrasounds its amazing

February 2nd, 2006, 05:01 AM
Kayasmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I loved the feeling when she was kicking me and the remote would just bop up and down with her kicks.
February 4th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Brittany_Daile's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, I'm soo different!! I honestly can't stand feeling the baby move! I mean, I know it's important, and it means he's okay, and all that, but IT HURTS!!!

My favorite thing about pregnancy so far has been the end of the morning sickness! The day I woke up and realized I didn't have to puke was the happiest day for me!!

</div>
February 4th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jezzica04
I do love to feel him kick for the most part...just not when Im trying to sleep. But my favorite thing is being pampered and not having to do hard work Im going to take full advantage of it while I have an excuse!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search