heavy implantation bleeding?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2006, 05:14 PM
Regular
Hi, I have been taking the pill for over 4 years but I will admit I don't always take it at the same time every day. I've been sexualy active with my boyfriend for 2 years and have never had any pregnancy scares up until now. I have a clotting disorder which cuases my blood to have trouble clotting so I bleed more than other people. Could this possibly make implantaton bleeding heavyer for me? 4 days ago I started my period, I had a total of 2 cramp this entire time. The first 2 days I bled maybe a little more than a half dollar size and it was dark brown, the 3rd day I stopped all together and the 4th day today it started to pick up slightly more with a lttle pink. Im usualy a heavy bleeder and have painfull cramps. I have also been very tired and slitely queasy. Could I possibly be pregnant? Im going to take a test but I thought I would get some opinoins before i went out and spent 10 bucks for a test I might not even need lol. Sorry this is so long and thanks in advance.
January 23rd, 2006, 05:43 PM
Veteran
Hey,
Well, it would make sense to me if you bleed more than most people would, then implantation bleeding woud be heavier for you. My best advice would be to listen to your body and your intuition. You know your body better than anyone. If your period is not like it normally is (and remember, a lot of pregnant women do tend to bleed/spot around the same time their AF is normally due) and if you feel offish, follow your gut.
Although, I'm probably one of the last people who should tell you that...About a year ago I felt dizzy and faint, and thought FOR SURE I was pregnant. Took a test at home, negative, and then went to the doc's only to have him tell me I was dehydrated...I'm a loser! lol And then this time, well I thought I had an alien inside my tummy because I was getting this pulling/twingy feeling in my stomac, and actally sort of passed it off as nothing, yet four days late in my period, I decided I'd test just in case but was convinced it would be negative, and holy cow! TWO LINES!!! EEEEEK!!! So I just don't know my body at all!

How are you feeling otherwise? Are you getting twinges in your tummy? Are your boobs sore? Do you find your nipples look darker and bit larger than before? This could all be signs of pregnancy. I'd say it's always better to safe than sorry. I'd just do the test. But here in Canada (I dont' know how it works in the states), I can just pop into a walk-in clinic and get tested for free.

January 23rd, 2006, 05:54 PM
Regular
Otherwise im feeling ok. Extreamly tired though, a little more than usual. Slightly quesy. My breast haven't really been extra soar but the skin around the nipple is more textured. Last night laying in bed I kept getting these strange muscle twitches in my lower tummy. Has anyone else had these strange twitches this early in pregnancy?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search