I just got back from my u/s

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
And I was right in guessing how far along I am!!

As soon as the scanner touched my belly I saw a big skull and spine. The little sneak measured at 24 weeks, 2 days...giving me an EDD of May 14th! Despite moving the entire car ride there, it settled into a tucked up, cross legged position before I got there...but we flipped me onto my side and managed to get a peek...it looks like a girl, and we're 95% sure it is...but I get another u/s later because right now my fluid is measuring low and they'll want to keep an eye on that!!!

Anyway, had to update you ladies!!! Excitement has settled in, covering most of the freaking out aspect of it. It's still jsut the strangest story ever...even my OB (who stopped in the hall to check on us...I don't see him until Fri.) was stunned!! I think we're the talk of the OB's office *LOL*

Sadie
January 24th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Chasity82
Well I am due May 15TH! I have been following your story and its amazing. Good Luck!!!

<center>
<a href="http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c232/Chasity2482/DSC00329.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>
<a href="http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c232/Chasity2482/DSC00331.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>
<center>
<a href="http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c232/Chasity2482/BABY_5.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>
<a href="http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c232/Chasity2482/BABY_6.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>
</center>
January 24th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Mommy2Ethan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
congrats! im due april 25th

Ethan Michael 4/13/2006 8 lbs 12 oz 19 inches
Hunter Evan 7/29/2010 9 lbs 1 oz 20 1/2 inches
~Having a baby on my chest being serenaded by my beating heart is nothing short of amazing...~

January 26th, 2006, 06:22 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations!

It is such an amazing story!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

January 26th, 2006, 07:52 PM
nat81
Wow 24 weeks! I can't imagine what you first thought when you felt those first kicks!!! I would have thought I lost my mind or something!!! Very exciting though
January 27th, 2006, 04:41 PM
rachel_claire's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to rachel_claire Send a message via Yahoo to rachel_claire
Congrats on your baby girl!!! It's great finding out, that anticipation is killer!! Good luck with everything!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search