What was your first clue...

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2006, 11:42 AM
nat81
I was about 3 days late and on the pill... I knew then something was wrong!
January 25th, 2006, 12:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was constantly sleepy and was always exhausted. I also started to gain weight and couldn't fit into my normal pants comfortably. My periods were always irregular so I didn't think about it the first month I missed....2nd time I missed I took a pregnancy test to "jump start" my period. Dr told me I wouldn't be able to get pregnant any more because of the Ovarians disease (PCOS).....I sure was surprised when my test came out pos.

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months
January 25th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hehe...when I felt the baby kicking...*giggle*
January 25th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Veteran
About a week before AF was due my nipples became extremely sensitive. My boobs are always sore before AF but my nipples only get hyper-sensitive when I'm pg.
Madeline 9/25/96
Kyle 10/19/04
January 25th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i was clueless! hehe..i just thought i missed a month and id get it the next month..so in the middle of the month my breast started to hurt and my boyfriend told me to take a test and i kept saying i wasnt..even after the positive but thats how i first found out..if it wasnt for my boyfriend id still make up something to why its late

January 25th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Mommy2Ethan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i just had a weird uneasy feeling

Ethan Michael 4/13/2006 8 lbs 12 oz 19 inches
Hunter Evan 7/29/2010 9 lbs 1 oz 20 1/2 inches
~Having a baby on my chest being serenaded by my beating heart is nothing short of amazing...~

January 25th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Wisey
When I had a stomach flu for a week that wouldn't go away! Also my boobs got stretch marks on them.
January 25th, 2006, 09:05 PM
Telucero's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
Three things: 1) I threw up, I NEVER throw up - seriously, it's been almost four years since I had thrown up. 2) I was going to bed as early as 7 and sleeping past 8am. 3) I had a glass of wine and got really sick to my stomach IMMEDIATELY! All things were definitely out of the norm for me, there was only one answer!

</a>
January 26th, 2006, 08:38 AM
ashlynsmom's Avatar Veteran
I was on the pill so my period was like CLOCKWORK! It was about time to start and I was getting PMS BAD!!! I thought, 'Here it comes.' But it didn't. I tested the DAY BEFORE my period was due and it was +.

January 26th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Veteran
I was on the pill, never missed a day! But I felt this "pulling" twinge in my tummy, and I kept telling my mom and b/f I had an alien in there that was playing tricks on me! Honestly, I thought cancer was a bigger probability than pregnancy, so when I was four days late (AF was like clockwork), I thought, hmmmm...just to be on the safe side, I'll test. But I for sure thought it would be negative!
Let's just say I was right about the "alien"!!!!

January 26th, 2006, 12:17 PM
irishxrose
My fiance told me I was three weeks late, and then when I started to get sick when I smoked, we went and got me two pregnancy tests. And well we all know how that turned out....
January 26th, 2006, 08:30 PM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
Well I knew my bf had "cum" in me a few times and I was like omg I bet I'm pregnant. Well one day I was sick to my stomach when we went to eat a Mc D . I was really hungry at the time and ordered a HUGE burger which really isn't something I do. Well I eat half of it and started to get sick.The that night his best friend was cooking dinner and I couldn't eat it without getting sick. I bought the Clear blue easy took it the next day which was a Mon. It said neagtive but I hadn't miss my period yet. I waited till that Friday when I was a day late. That test poped up faster than all get out saying Pregnant. Thats when I knew.

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you
January 27th, 2006, 11:08 AM
rachel_claire's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to rachel_claire Send a message via Yahoo to rachel_claire
well, the whole late period thing is a big hint...but for like a week, I ate...a lot.
February 1st, 2006, 12:54 PM
Cin1294's Avatar Veteran
I was getting sick every morning and the smell of my perfume made me throw up so I bought a test and well we know the rest.
February 1st, 2006, 01:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Well, my periods have been off since November b/c I had switched from shots (where I had no period) to pills. I bled two different times in November, and in December I had a full 4 days. Well when I didn't start my period this month I didn't think anything of it, until I started having really strange cramps, my boobs were sore, and I just had a funny feeling that I was. So I took the PT and it was positive!!
Northcutt2Be
February 1st, 2006, 03:02 PM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
I am just popping in....Thought I would share with you with my last pregnancy what my first clue was. I didn't think I was pregnant. Had no signs what so ever. I have never been one to keep track of my period. My oldest daughter was about 18 months and was sitting on my lap, put her hands on my tummy and said baby! Instantly I was caught off gard by that and gently put my daughter on the floor. A bit freaked out I decided I would go test just to be sure. Sure enough the BFP showed up in the blink of an eye.

February 1st, 2006, 03:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i just had the feeling plus my boobs were really sore and they never got sore with AF

February 4th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Brittany_Daile's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I found out because I thought I was having a heart attack!! I know it sounds weird, but I've always been really overweight, and there are a lot of heart problems in my family...one night my left arm went all numb and painful-tingly. I freaked out and went to the ER. They wanted to do an X-ray, but did a pregnancy test first to make sure it was safe. As soon as the doctor came in the room I knew what he was gonna say (Turns out I was four weeks at the time). I started crying right then, and didn't stop for three hours!!!

Had it not been for needing the X-ray, I prolly wouldn't have figured it out for months. I've never had a period without being on the pill, and I would have passed the morning sickness off as the flu. I'm sooo glad I found out when I did, though, so that I could stop drinking right away.

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search