Let's talk EMOTIONS baby!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Veteran
Hey all,
Well I've officially discovered that the movie "The Notebook" is the absolute worst movie to watch while pregnant. I told my sister it wasn't a good idea for me to watch that kind of movie right now. But she insisted I borrow it from her, as I had never seen it, and it wasn't as much of a tear jerker as everyone made it out to be.
Well big mistake to listen to her!!! hehehe...Yup, bawled my eyes out! And I'm not just talking about "movie theatre" crying here! I'm talking sobbing uncontrollably! For over 45 minutes after the movie was over!!!! My b/f sat there laughing at me because I just couldn't control the tears and I was crying so loud! he just sat there, holding me in his arms and rocking me, while I sat there and bawled, and he just kept lauging!

What a scene I made! Luckily it was only the two of us there! But still! So here's some advice: DO NOT WATCH THAT MOVIE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT! There should be a warning on there!

What's your most imbarassing/craziest/funny emotional moment during this or previous pregnancies?

January 28th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Wisey
We have 5 dogs at my house with the youngest not even a year old. Well I was trying to get them all in the kennals so we could go out and the puppy wouldn't listen to me he kept running around thinking it was a game. I got really upset sat down in the middle of the kitchen floor and cried for a good 20 mins about how i can't get a puppy to listen to me how was i going to be a mother to a child.
January 28th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Telucero's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
Mine isn't as much emotional as it is hormonal. I was having one of those days when I just wanted to be alone, and my DF wanted not to be alone. So I decided I would take a shower and have some 'alone time'. I went into the bedroom to get my clothes to take into the bathroom with me. DF came in and asked what I was doing. I replied, "WHY?" (raised voice), he said, "just curious". So with my hormones going, I exclaimed quite loudly, "I'M TAKIN' A ######IN SHOWER, GOD! WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?" Needless to say, I got my alone time for the rest of the night. These hormones will really sneak up on you! As far as crying goes, every episode of ER has me in tears, DF won't watch it with me anymore!

</a>
January 29th, 2006, 11:42 PM
lilmamaw2's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lilmamaw2 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmamaw2
*$%# joke to you?" and he said "no i think its so cute your lil mood swings" so needless to say i've been ignoring him all night and i'm not going to sleep with him.
January 31st, 2006, 09:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Lol. I love all of these stories! I just found out that I'm pregnant so I don't have any, but I enjoy reading you guys'.
Northcutt2Be
February 2nd, 2006, 11:56 AM
irishxrose
I went to a rock concert last night (Seether and Shinedown), and Shinedown was playing this really sad song that they have, and they dedicated it to one of their friends who died.... and I just started bawling while they were playing. My friends and the people next to us were just like "What the hell is wrong with you??"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search