feeling sad :(

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
it seems like everytime i get happy about having this baby..sooner or later my bf brings out the negatives..like today he said he doesnt no how hes gonna be with his older daughter and then be with our child (when it comes) the same amount of time...and he says he doesnt wanna think about it or anything..i dont have an answer to it.. all i could say is do what u did before...he would see her then see me for a couple of hours..theres really nothing else i could do..i wish he showed that he was exited about it at least once in awhile im excited now about having his baby but i have to keep it all in!..mainly being scared of what he thinks..i dont no what its gonna be like in the future all i no is im gonna be here for my child all the time whether hes here or not...im not even going to worry about anything else..im just sad i really thought he would of been different...i no hes gonna be there for me and the baby but hes just hard to understand i just wanna cry...its hard when thinking that he was really happy about having his daughter but isnt happy at all about this baby

January 28th, 2006, 09:03 PM
momma06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to momma06 Send a message via Yahoo to momma06
You know what girl.....be happy no matter what are dumb boyfriend thinks. I'd just tell him to get over and take responsibility like a man!

January 29th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Veteran
I don't think you should have to hide anything from him, especially when it comes to how you feel about this pregnancy. If you're happy about it, then act happy around him. Your positive attitude may rub off on him. Be very encouraging to him. Tell him how much you believe in him and how you KNOW he'll be a great daddy to both of his little ones. The more he hears it, the more he'll see it too.
I know this is majorly frustrating on you. You want nothing more than everyone to share in the excitement of your little beaner. Unfortunately, people get scared about babies and the responsibily they put on people. These people just need encouragement. Maybe you could buy him a book on becoming a daddy for a second time. This may help him get through his fears about how to juggle two kids.

Good luck sweetie! I hope he comes around.

January 29th, 2006, 06:14 AM
rachel_claire's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to rachel_claire Send a message via Yahoo to rachel_claire
hey hun,
I think it's great that you are excited about your baby regardless of waht the father thinks. Whether he is in the picture or not has nothing to do with the amount of love you will give your baby. If he's a man, he'll step up to the plate. Maybe there's an underlying emotion or feeling he has that he doesn't know how to express. Either way, talk to him, he needs to understand that you are going through alot of physical and god knows mental changes and he needs to be there to help you. It is his responsibility and if he won't accept you or the baby or his new responsibility, he's not worth the tears. Hang in there, you'll be ok!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search