Need a little help, please.

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Regular
Hey gals, I've been reading tons of posts for the past couple days and I haven't read anything that mirrors my situation. So here it is, my last AF was on Jan 12 and as always, I forgot to pick up my prescription (2 days late) . For the first week and a half I was playing catch up as I cannot take two pills at the same time (they make me sick). This is the only form of bc that my bf and I use. The past two weeks I have been urinating frequently, been very tired, my bbs have been VERY sore and swollen (as the bf said), I have been having AF like cramps and I have also had this pain in my groin area. I know that these are also symptoms of AF, but I never get these symptoms two weeks out, I usually get them the day before or the day of AF. I have also had this metallic taste in my mouth, been dizzy, had a brown discharge and been constipated. Yesterday I noticed that I have a lack of appetite (NOTHING sounds good to me!) My period is also very regular, starting the 3rd day of placebos. Anyway, my question is how likely would it be for me to be pregnant if I wasn't taking my pills right for the first two weeks? Is it just like not being on the pills? Thanks for all the help, you gals are great!
February 8th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Elizka's Avatar Member
Well, all I can tell you is that I was on the pill as well, missed only one, and look at me now. Just like you, I felt tired and dizzy, but I was sick with a throat infection, so that might had something to do with that. However, one thing I did notice for sure my bbs were very sore and got bigger. I tested the following day and of course, it was positive.
Good luck, let us know how it turns out.
Eliza
February 8th, 2005, 02:33 PM
brybaby2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got pregnant while on the pills consistently, without missing one. So, on that note, it is possible you could be pregnant. Are you late for AF?
February 8th, 2005, 02:36 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to JM!

I would test. Sounds very likey that you could be pregnant. If you miss 2-3 pills in a row you are supposed to stop for that month and restart the next month. Then you have to wait 2 months before they start working again.

You can get generic HPT for cheap. If its negative then wait til the 15th and test again. Good luck to you.

February 8th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Regular
I tested about a week and a half ago, way too early, I know. I'm just anxious, I know you ladies understand that! Anyway, AF should be here tomorrow or Thursday, but I have a feeling she won't be making an appearance.
February 9th, 2005, 08:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm dealing with the same thing. My period was only 2 days last month [just really wierd, since my period is normally 8 days long]. I've taken my pill [first month] consistantly and still no period on the placeholder pills, 4 days into them. Plus i've been feeling sick all month, bbs sore as hell, peeing every 10 mins [or so it seems, all i drink is water so!], my appitate is differnt. And my dumb butt didn't use anything BUT the pill, so i'm offically "smart." But it all may just be due to starting the pill. I should have started reguardless of the pill, when I started taking the placeholders. SO!
February 9th, 2005, 11:29 AM
kjomomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
i always had a crampy feeling when i have been pregnant. i would wait until you are late and then test. let us know what happens...

and welcome to jm!!!
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search