HELP PUPS.... HAS ANYONE EVER HAD IT????

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2006, 11:55 PM
lilmamaw2's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lilmamaw2 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmamaw2
so when i was pregnant w/ my son I broke out in what looked like to me chicken-pocks but the dr. said no it's pups which is something you can only get while your pregnant and only about 1 out of every 250 pregnant women get it and that you almost never get it twice it usually only happens to first time moms well here i am 31weeks with my second and i'm getting it again so it's not bad enough that i got it the first time but now i have to deal with it again and it's driving me crazy my dr. appointment is on feb.1 and i'm gonna ask her if i could be that liver thing that looks just like pups cuz i read a magazine and it said that if your liver starts to fail it producess to much of something and starts to send it out to the surface of your skin or something so i need to ask my dr. about that????????? has this ever happended to anyone ?????? or am i the only one?????????
January 30th, 2006, 07:02 AM
Regular
Hello!

I personally did not have this but a friend of mine did. She said the itching was horrible. They induced her a week early because it got so bad. I know it is easier said than done, try not to itch it!!!! I know she took a lot of oat meal baths. I wish you the best of luck!!!
January 30th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Katie81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yup, im familiar with PUPS. I had it bad all over my back, chest, and stomach for weeks. After lots of Aveeno oatmeal cream and hydrocortisone...it seems to be sorta gone for now. Lets see if it comes back later on in the pregnancy.
February 2nd, 2006, 11:57 AM
irishxrose
I have it, but it's mostly on my boobs. I HATE IT. It was on my belly, then it moved up... I WANT IT TO GO AWAY! *cries*
February 7th, 2006, 11:33 AM
lilmamaw2's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lilmamaw2 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmamaw2
yah, this really sucks... its getting worse and i still have at the vary least 4wks left the dr. said, other wise my due date is April 3rd this sucks i hope she decides to come in march doc said shes big enough and her lungs will be developed enough for it!!!! but thanks everyone

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search