Confused

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ok i'm on the pill this is the first month. I started the sunday after my period in January. I started Jan 16th on the pill [if I counted right, LOL!]. I had my period Jan 10-11, normally 8 days long. I NORMALLY get my period at the end of the month, so my period being Jan 10-11 was early and oddly short. Anyways, so now i'm on the pill and even before I started the pill i've felt awfullly sick, my boobs are very tender, and i'm peeing like ALL the time drinking the same amount I always have. Now i'm a whimp and hate feeling sick, I feel like i've spend a TON of time feeling like i'm about to puck over the toilet. I don't know if Migranes are anything to do with PG either or not, cuz I alway have them but i've had them worse recently. Also, my dumb butt didn't use anyother protect all month on the pill. We've used the 'pull out' method, before I started the pill, mostly. I don't know how well, the pill was/is protecting me, or what my chances areof being pregnant --- but i'm assuming high. Can I be PG, or it to soon to know. i'm still kinda freaked cuz of last month being 2 days long.
February 9th, 2005, 12:19 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The pills are not effective until you have taken them for 2 months staight I believe. You should take a test next week.

February 9th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well then my dr was way off!! LOL she said 2 weeks! I will test next week. I've talked to other people and they've just said that i probably will just miss this month cuz its the first month on the pills, and all these "symptoms" are just cuz its the first month of pills? BUT um...considering the other stuff i'd say its likly of both. Reguarless i'm happy **LOL**
February 9th, 2005, 12:36 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You cycle/body may be thrown off by the pill too. But you might as well buy a cheap test and know for sure then walk around wondering what is going on. KWIM.

February 9th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Melissa_A's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Melissa_A
It depends on the pill though. I know Orthro tricyclen if you take it on the first day of your period then you don't need a backup method. You have to read the insert with the pill to find out when and if you need to use backup. But the first month of taking the pill always throws me way off, makes me feel very nauseas depending on the pill strength and messes with my flow...

Another thing, my pregancy symptoms didn't kick in until like 6-7 weeks into my pregnancy.
February 9th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm on the generic Ortho Tri Cyclen, Tri-Sprintec. If I did get PG I think it would have been sometime in late December/early January **I THINK** i'm not sure cuz we use the 'pull out' method, so i'd be like at least a month, at the longest. I may go buy one just for piece of mind. LOL! My periods are just so irregular. Although on avg. its 30 day cycle, longest 39 days, shortest 25, i've kept track since I started my period at 15. Part of the reason I want to be on the pill. I don't even know where to start to figure out if I am or not. Just that I probably really could be. But then again I just count the days inbetween periods so its not that accurate....LOL!
February 9th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
2/9
I went and used the bathroom at work around 7ish and this brownish ooze, with white ooze [sorry TMI] was on the toilet paper, not normal!!! By any means...at least for me. Just really alarmed!

Edit 2/10

Instead of making a new reply, i'm just editing. But this morning i'm bleeding out like brownish clumps [sorry TMI]. I'm really wierded out now! Not what I want to deal with this morning!
February 10th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ok i'm more confused than ever now. No more brownish stuff no more white stuff, no more nothing... I'm really confused. I thought I had more money than what I did, so gotta wait until my pay check go through :/ So i'm stuck wondering. I'm just so confused, this is just so wierd. My b/f thinks i am, but then he said I always feel sick to my stomach. Last night I felt so close, to pucking like it was coming up then went back down [KWIM?].
February 10th, 2005, 11:04 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Call your local family planning or health dept they will test you free ususally.
February 10th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I should get my check into my account [direct deposit] tomarrow sometime. So it'd be almost just as quick. I'm just stressed. LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search