elizca

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Regular
I was just wondering, because I saw that you said IF you keep the baby. I know every one has the choice to do what is right for them, but, I was just in the same situation you were in, I got pg with and IUD, and I did not know if i should keep it, but I went to a few sites on Abortion pictures, they are the sadest things. Dont do it. Please. Do you know that your babys brain has been developing already? It has little hand buds, and its eyes are forming. Its will look like a tiny human in a couple of weeks. Please look at abortion and due some research before you make your decision.
thanks
February 10th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Elizka's Avatar Member
I did look at many pictures and I am not sure if I can do it. I am very confused what I should do. I have a 10 year old daughter that I have raised without the father and even though she is a very happy and healthy little girl I can see how much it hurts her not to have a father in her life. I don't think I can raise another child without the father. I still hope my bf will come around and we can have the baby together. I have doctor's appointment next week. It is the first appointment and I will discuss all of my options. Every day I think differently. This has been the hardest thing I have ever been thru.
February 10th, 2005, 06:03 PM
kjomomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
good luck in your decision...please keep us updated. ((((hugs))))
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)
February 12th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Regular
hello all. my name is Erika, but you can call me Kita. I'm 17. I'll be 18 this May. I found out allmost two months ago that I am pregnant. Yes, it was unplanned. Everyone thinks that I should get an abortion but I can't! It's against everything that I believe in. My parents even got really mad when I told them what other people think. They want me to keep it....and I am! To me, abortion is murder. This pregnancy has made me relize that I really don't have any friends. No one but my parents is supporting my decision. It's hard!
February 12th, 2005, 01:39 PM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
kita (hugs) you are in the right place for support!!by 17 I already had a child & though it was hard I wouldnt trade it for anyting!!You are lucky to have parents that support you & love you!

many blessings on a happy healthy prenancy.
February 14th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Elizka's Avatar Member
Quote:
Originally posted by kita@Feb 12 2005, 05:34 PM
hello all. my name is Erika, but you can call me Kita. I'm 17. I'll be 18 this May. I found out allmost two months ago that I am pregnant. Yes, it was unplanned. Everyone thinks that I should get an abortion but I can't! It's against everything that I believe in. My parents even got really mad when I told them what other people think. They want me to keep it....and I am! To me, abortion is murder. This pregnancy has made me relize that I really don't have any friends. No one but my parents is supporting my decision. It's hard!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I am glad that it so easy for you to make that decision. Unfortunately it is not so easy for everyone else. To you abortion may be murder and for some it is the only option. I am pro-choice. I would rather if one had an abortion then brought a baby in to the world and was not able to take care of it properly. Everyone has the right to choose. And believe me abortion is a very difficult decision to make but sometimes it has to be made. I raised a child on my own and it was very hard, but I think it is harder for me to see daily how much she misses having a father in her life. I would never want to raise another child without the father present. The pain when I watch her sometimes in unbearable.
February 14th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
You poor thing. This is such a hard time for you I am sure. It is your choice to make no matter what everyone else tells you. Noone else walks in your shoes but you. ((((((HUGS)))))))

One thought though is adoption. This gives you all the way through the 9 months to decide. There are some wonderful people out there that would love to welcome your little guy into their homes and hearts. With private adoption you can pick the family and meet them ahead of time too!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search