Ok Girls!! The votes are in.....

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2006, 07:25 PM
Veteran
Girl!!!!

Two u/s techs have "reviewed" the pics and wouldn't ya know! Three lines on pic 11! While it's not 100% for sure, (though Ella's sister says she's 99% sure as she's an u/s technician), I'm still pretty exicted...I keep going back to that picture and making sure the 3 lines are still there...lol This is a dream come true!!! I'm soooo happy!
But Mitch and I have definately decided not to go and paint the baby's room pink or anything, but we're so happy to be able to say "she" and "her" when we talk about the baby! And hey, if it's acutally a boy on "labor day", it'll just be a great surprise!

So we're expecting Fiona June, on June 6th, 2006! (Or Fiona Skye if she's born in May)

HOORAY!

Thanks to all who voted, and special thanks to the two WONDERFUL techs who took the time to take a peek at the pics and let me know.

February 6th, 2006, 07:48 PM
JuneBug2006's Avatar Forever missing Gracie
lol, congrats...

We all know just how much you wanted to know!
February 6th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Telucero's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
Yay!!!

I am so excited for you and your baby GIRL! She will be beautiful! What does dad think about having a girl? I am so glad you were able to find out, I am sharing your elation right now. I would have voted, but I have no clue what shade of gray to look for...or white line either, I just know what shaded shape looks like a baby.

Yo go GIRL!!!!

</a>
February 6th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
Congrats.... I was excited to when the tech showed me how she could tell that the baby was a girl.. Now we could pick a name and start calling her by it... My hubby still has to tell me to call her by her name.. I usually say she or her.. He corrects me and says.. Trinity babe Trinity...
February 7th, 2006, 06:37 AM
rachel_claire's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to rachel_claire Send a message via Yahoo to rachel_claire
Congratulations! Isn't it such a relief knowing?!
February 7th, 2006, 08:05 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats!! im really happy that you finally no what it is! and its a pretty name also!

February 7th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Regular
YAY Congrats!!! I know that's what you wanted and I'm so excited for you....I hope I'm just as lucky...wanting a girl too...

BTW, I love the name...

Jade

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and dark hair.
February 7th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Veteran
Hey all!
Well Mitch is definately scared about having a girl. He thinks he's going to be too over-protective! I keep telling him he'll be fine!
Oh, AND (!!!) he called to tell his mom the news , and surprise surprise!! She said she's praying for the u/s techs to be wrong because she wanted a grandSON not grandDAUGHTER...Seems like this little baby will never be good enough for her! Who says sh*t like that?? That just breaks my heart!
BUT WHO CARES! IT'S A GIRL AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET ANYONE RUIN MY MOOD ABOUT IT!!!!!

I did the "it's a girl" dance all last night, and in fact couldn't even sleep because I was sooooooo excited and wired!

Thanks again all!

February 7th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Mommy2Ethan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Ethan Michael 4/13/2006 8 lbs 12 oz 19 inches
Hunter Evan 7/29/2010 9 lbs 1 oz 20 1/2 inches
~Having a baby on my chest being serenaded by my beating heart is nothing short of amazing...~

February 7th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Yeah Brig. I am so happy for you.
February 7th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Veteran
Congrats on finding out the baby's a girl!

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search