Unsure!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Regular
Hey I have a problem. Im 21 and I was supposed to have my period on Monday I know that, its not that far away but I'm still worried. I took a pregnancy test and it said i was not pregnat. But im very worried. Is there still a chance that I'm pregnat even though i had a negative test? Because if i was to get pregnat it would have been last month that it would have happened. Can someone give me some advice or anything...Im so scared
February 7th, 2006, 03:55 PM
rachel_claire's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to rachel_claire Send a message via Yahoo to rachel_claire
Hey hun,
Don't be scared! If you are past the date you were suppost to have your period then u are in a good time frame for an accurate pregnancy test...I'd say if you don't get it within a week, definitly take another one, they aren't always accurate and it can be nerve wracking!!!! Please, keep us updated!
February 7th, 2006, 04:46 PM
lilmamaw2's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lilmamaw2 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmamaw2
yah, that's right i tested neg. with my son and a week later tested positive and well now he's 19m and as busy of a boy as ever let see i tested oct.17th and then again on oct.30. and along came a 8 1/2 lb boy july 1st of 2004 and then with this lil girl i tested the first day of my missed peirod and the line showed up before i could even stand up to zip up my jeans i was totally shocked i didn't really give it a thought i was at my sisters and she had an extra test laying around and i was like hay i'm spossed to be on my period today she said i have a test you can take ( not being seirous ) and me being borad and wanting some entertainment said ok i'll take the test and low and behold to my vary suprized self it was positive THAT I NEVER EXPECTED so moral of my story NEVER GET BORAD AT YOUR SISTERS HOUSE hay but good luck to you and you'll have to keep us updated
February 7th, 2006, 09:30 PM
Regular
well im not really sure to be honest with you. But it would have been a month this past monday so i kinda expected it this monday. It could come next week but it normally is regular but sometimes it isnt. But ive been getting cramps like im going to get it and not getting one. And ive also felt sick and threw up late tonite, but the past few weeks some of my coworkers have had the stomach flu. I'm not sure if maybe im just gettting some stomach flu or what. I dont know what to do!!
February 8th, 2006, 08:51 PM
JuneBug2006's Avatar Forever missing Gracie
Yes, keep us posted!

My suggestion is the same as everyone else, re-test in a couple of days or go and visit a doctor and have a blood test done!
February 11th, 2006, 06:35 PM
ShaysMother's Avatar Veteran
I'm totally wiht the pp I would wait a little longer and see what happens. sometime test arn't right...but most of the time they are...

I would say that its more likely that your not and the test is right but your cycle may just be a little off due to any number of factor... Just try not to stress too much. I know its easier said than done.

just as a note... with my dd I took like 4 test all Negitive.... but I just had this gut feeling I was pregnant so I took another one and Ta-Da....BFP. just goes to show that sometimes a woman knows best.

Wife to Ernie ~ age 23
Mother to Shayla ~ age 3
And Cole ~ 8 months

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search