Nursery themes

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2006, 04:20 PM
rachel_claire's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to rachel_claire Send a message via Yahoo to rachel_claire
Hey ladies!
I don't know how far along everyone is and for some, it's way early to think about it, but for me, It's coming up relatively soon! So dh and I live with my mother since she isn't charging us rent and she's given us pretty much half the house. we have our own bathroom and 2 bedrooms, one of which wil be the babys. It's a pastelly yellow color, very cute but my mom doesn't want us to paint the walls. So instead, we're gonna put up wall hangings and other accessories. And the theme....FARM ANIMALS!! Oh they're so cute, I love little DUCKIES! Plus we live on a farm, so it fits. Anyway, just wanted to see if you guys have any plans for your nursery or know where I can get some nice accessories that don't cost an arm and a leg!
February 8th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Veteran
Well even though we've been told it's a girl, we're not going to decorate the nursery too feminine, in case we get a surprise when baby's born! We're not painting walls or anything because we're not going to be in our appartment for that much longer. So far the theme is bears and stars. The bedding we got is yellow with bears and stars on it, so everthing is sort of revolving around those colors and patterns. Luckily it's very unisex. I love yellow for babies!!

February 8th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Regular
Hey all!!!
We have decided not to do the whole "pink" theme for a girl. I think it's precious but not me. We are actually doing a cherry wood sleigh bed and my bedding is creme...it's satin and velvet with swirls...you have to see it to understand. It's very simple but sleek. Hey go check out posh tots.com and brandee danielle.com....CUTE!!1 stuff...kinda expensive..but well worth it...you can get really cute nursery ideas from them too!!!
February 10th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LadyInWaiting Send a message via MSN to LadyInWaiting
Well mine is kinda corny but since you asked...lol. My mother did my nursery in Precious moments, and its very unisex with colors. So I have decided to do the same. Even though we are finding out the sex...in 4 days!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search