Is sex okay when you're pregnant???

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Hey Everyone,
Sorry if this is a rated X subject, but I was just wondering if it's okay to have sex when your pregnant (I'm 6 weeks). I had sex a couple of days ago and had a light pink discharge afterwards, and I'm scared of miscarrying. Please share any comments you may have on the subject!!
Northcutt2Be
February 10th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jezzica04
O this is not a X rated subject....believe me everyone wonders about this at one point or another. It is completely fine to have sex through your pregnancy the only time it becomes dangerous is like after u lose ur mucous plug and ur water has broken bc then there is nothing protecting your baby. But this doesnt happen until the end and by then sex will probably be uncomfortable. The only thing I can say is be careful as to how rough it gets. You dont want your partner hitting your cervix too hard but normal sex is fine.

Me and my BF sometimes have kinda vigorous sex and my lil one always rolls into a ball on my left or right side. I guess he doesnt like when we have sex bc it moves him around too much. Sorry if that was TMI but hope my answer helps ya/

February 10th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It is completely safe and natural unless you are having any complications. Me and DH had sex up until the day my daughter was born..

February 10th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Thanks for the replies guys. I was just getting nervous because I had that light pink discharge. My fiance isn't as rough now because he's afraid it will hurt the baby. Since I'm only 6 weeks I didn't think there would be a problem, but I just wanted to make sure!! Thanks again guys!
P.S. That's a really cute pic Baby~Shawty
February 10th, 2006, 03:30 PM
JuneBug2006's Avatar Forever missing Gracie
Hey there!

Yes, it perfectly fine to have sex while pregnant....... If you are still worried about the bleeding, give your doctor a quick call!
He will be the one to tell you to either keep having it or stop!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search