Thank You

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Regular
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone everyone who was so kind to me. I wont be visiting this site anymore because I am being forced to get an abortion... If I don't get one then my bf's dad will kick me out and I wont have anywhere to live.... You ladies were so kind to me... bye
February 14th, 2005, 11:16 AM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Don`t you have family or friends that are close to go to? I would NOT let anyone force me to do anything I do not want to...We hope you will stay around! We are here for you if you need us!

February 14th, 2005, 11:20 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I thought your parents where supportive?hugs I agree w/Tammy dont let them force you there are abortion alternative groups that will help you!Look in the phone book.....we are here for you.
February 14th, 2005, 11:37 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Its YOUR body and YOUR baby. Please do what is right for YOU! Dont have someone force you to do things. ((((((((HUGS)))))))))) I'm sorry.

February 14th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Regular
Ya see, heres the thing...Yes, my parents support me. They support my decisions and would help me out with anything that they could but I can't live with either of them and be pregnant...
My father takes care of his very old mom. They live in a two bedroom apartment. And my dad is a cat LOVER!!! He has like 17 cats. No joke!! A cat lover too the fullest.
My mom has an okay house in Dundalk......right next to the ###### plant. Eck! AND to top it all off, she dosnt have hot water or heat. The thingy broke and when the guy came to fix it, he told my mom that it was wwaayy too old. It just.....died. And my mom dosnt have the money to buy a new....whatever it is.

Its a lose-lose situation. I'm screwed either way...
February 14th, 2005, 04:04 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
There are programs you can go on to help support yourself until you can get on your feet. Medicaid (insurance), WIC (food) and Welfare. You can just use these til you finish school and get a good job of your own. If YOU want an abortion thats fine. As long as its YOUR decision. NOT someone elses. Dont do something you might regret.

(((HUGS)))

February 15th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
From my understanding -- they have you talk to a counseler before hand, and one the things the make sure aobut is that nobody is forcing you to have something you don't want done. i forget how old you are, so I don't know if you can or can't live on your own w/ your b/f. There has to be help out there if you want to have the baby and keep him or her.

I've heard people having WAY more than 17 cats! LOL --- Somebody that went though my line at work lost count after 25
February 15th, 2005, 09:08 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Call an abortion alternative clinic they are great & might know of a program to help or might can get you in housing.They even help with maternity clothes,baby equipment,& baby clothes.Also Social Services has many programs to help.Your bf & you do not have to be 18 (forgot your age sorry)or married.One of you will have to work at least 30 hours a week.(hugs) it cant hurt to look into these before making the decision.You may find an alternative thats better than bfs house anyway
February 15th, 2005, 11:23 AM
AUGMOM's Avatar Veteran
Please think about it more, this man would learn to love the baby, if not the hell with him.
<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
</a>
The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some very fine hair.
February 16th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Regular
Sometimes I think that it would be a better idea to get an abortion, just because I am 17 and my life is nothing but drama.....pure drama! My life is so stressful right now, that it makes it hard to even get out of bed in the morning. I dont want my kid to have to deal with all that....And no, we dont have the money to go out on our own..
There are so many reasons, right now as to why I should not have a kid. But I dont believe in abortions.....All this BS is too much for me to handle

Someone just kill me now and get it over with
February 16th, 2005, 10:17 AM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by kita@Feb 16 2005, 12:04 PM
Sometimes I think that it would be a better idea to get an abortion, just because I am 17 and my life is nothing but drama.....pure drama! My life is so stressful right now, that it makes it hard to even get out of bed in the morning. I dont want my kid to have to deal with all that....And no, we dont have the money to go out on our own..
There are so many reasons, right now as to why I should not have a kid. But I dont believe in abortions.....All this BS is too much for me to handle

Someone just kill me now and get it over with
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} What about putting the baby up for adoption?

February 16th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
The drama can be pure hell on earth at times. But believe me it does calm down eventually. I don't want to sound mean, but i've felt the don't want to get out of bed in the AM, want to disapear, etc and started taking anti depressants and it helped alot to deal with little things.

If you don't believe in abortions -- don't have one! Maybe b/fs dad will come around :/

I know that if I got PG right now, it wouldn't be ideal as I can't even pay for me to live, but somehow i'd all work out. Research some of your other options if you don't want an abortion, but can't keep him/her.
February 16th, 2005, 11:51 AM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
The dad sounds like a pain in the rear. I know that it is hard to have a child when you are young. You could give it up for adoption. There are people out there who want to have a child and cannot. I have seen ads that offer to help a girl out in exchange for adoption. If you do not believe in abortions, please do not get one. You might just die inside, not just right away, but later. The grief can be a heavy load to bear. Your bf, and having a place to live right now may seem like the world, but there ARE other options. Don't make a choice that you will probably regret for the whole rest of your life, just because of a tough situation. Things can and usually do change dramatically.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search